• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F Yo Lounge (RIP Charlie Murphy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll get changed to "The Lounge Baby" or something to spite us all.

or some stupid ass Kiley Minogue song or something

There's no way Kylie Minogue is still alive.

Kylie Minogue is not alive but no one has informed her.

She's been just recently been doing a high end spectacles brand release I suppose in the hopes of "Empire Building" with her "name" attached to a brand a la Trump style.

Like the royalty checks from songs and other ventures is not enough,but like most rich and famous - no matter how much of both they have,it's never enough.

I like pancakes and waffles, with honey.
Pancakes > waffles.

pancakes are never better than waffles. belgian waffles? :atp:

I like.... queso... with jalapenos.

Last edited:
I'm the weirdo in this group.
Now I want some waffles.

you just said you like pancakes over waffles :huh:
#makesenseAziz

pretty ****ed up thing to say, bruh? sis?

Yeah Bruh,it is but it's also realistic,my Father was same stench since he passed on 24th March 2017.

Just reality,ashes to ashes.

Valar Morghulis.

I want to know who his sig is calling adorable

you just said you like pancakes over waffles :huh:
#makesenseAziz
So what if I like one more than the other? Doesn't mean I should dislike the one I like less.
I'll have a mix of waffles from pancake mix.

Some people are hung up on the whole duality/competition thing maybe cause they're bored with life.

I don't really care what anyone likes more or less compared to what I like/dislike.

Enjoy yourself and if someone else enjoy the thing you do not as long they not forcing you to do it/eat it/like it - then so what,big deal......

Some people are hung up on the whole duality/competition thing maybe cause they're bored with life.

I don't really care what anyone likes more or less compared to what I like/dislike.

Enjoy yourself and if someone else enjoy the thing you do not as long they not forcing you to do it/eat it/like it - then so what,big deal......

except for biscuits... when it comes to biscuits the American meaning is superior to that bull crap the Aussies and Redcoats say

except for biscuits... when it comes to biscuits the American meaning is superior to that bull crap the Aussies and Redcoats say

duizgVY.gif

Dishonorable Weirdo

What did you do?

man we almost went a whole page without a gif being posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"