Fallout Video Game Series Thread: Discussion about Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas

To which she'll reply "You're right, he should be spending more time with you. Why don't you both go outside and do something?"

Then mom can play Gears of War. Sneaky, sneaky mom.
Haha :woot:

That's a pretty cool family.

To which she'll reply "You're right, he should be spending more time with you. Why don't you both go outside and do something?"

Then mom can play Gears of War. Sneaky, sneaky mom.

If she said that, just say: 'Dad says he doesn't wanna go outside,because there's nothing left to explore. He already memorized the whole map! "

XD, well I bought the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition to get the rest of the dlc for $20 at GameStop since I only had the preorder dlc and Dead Money.

If i were you, i'd play fallout 3 first. Since NV took place 4 years after the event of fallout 3. Though it's not a sequel per se...there'll be a couple of WOW moments at the end that you'll only get if you played FO3:yay:

If i were you, i'd play fallout 3 first. Since NV took place 4 years after the event of fallout 3. Though it's not a sequel per se...there'll be a couple of WOW moments at the end that you'll only get if you played FO3:yay:

I finished the two games but I did not notice this couple of WOW moments at the end Please Share:huh:

When you encountered former members of the Enclave and later when they aided you in the final battle.

Obviously, if you haven't played FO3, thus never fought the Enclave,you'll probably won't think much of their involvement in the final battle.

Or maybe it's just me:oldrazz:

When you encountered former members of the Enclave and later when they aided you in the final battle.

Obviously, if you haven't played FO3, thus never fought the Enclave,you'll probably won't think much of their involvement in the final battle.

Or maybe it's just me:oldrazz:

:huh: I thought the former members of the Enclave are from the division that the chosen one defeat in the second game :huh: not From Washington Enclave

It's still the Enclave. I was surprised when the vertibird showed up and bombed the Ceaser's legion

There's a mention by Veronica of a "small civil war" that took place between a brotherhood sect out East.

Not to mention the Wasteland Survival Guides you can find.

^^yep

And if i remember correctly, on that tourist vault on the strip, in one of the rooms you can see a photo of James and Catherine on one of the nightstand.

:p So I read the new posts and now I'm replaying NV for the fiftieth time. It's far too easy to go back into that game.

I've had about 500 hours logged in for NV according to Steam. Haven't played it in a while though.

What platform are you playing?

X-box. I have no idea how many hours but I'm currently at save #5241.

I bought 3 + New Vegas off steam, gentlemen, any mod recommendations you have for me? :3

Not a one from me sorry. I just use it for 360.

I really hope in FO4 they add onto the stealth aspect. I can make do with it in NV but after playing games like Dishonored I kinda want a game where you can make a bit more like a ninja/assassin than just crouch or use a stealth boy.

I picked up the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 a while back because it was on sale for $10, it's just been sitting on my shelf waiting to be played since than. I'm trying to get caught up on my games and the itch to start it has been getting to me. My only worry is if I get started that I might get consumed by it.

Not a one from me sorry. I just use it for 360.

I really hope in FO4 they add onto the stealth aspect. I can make do with it in NV but after playing games like Dishonored I kinda want a game where you can make a bit more like a ninja/assassin than just crouch or use a stealth boy.

After playing skyrim I want a bows and arrows added, but with tech upgrades to arrows ala farcry 3

Arrows equipped with Fat Man tips?

Yeah, it's a post-apocalyptic world. Bullets are scarce. Bow and Arrows shoulda always been an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"