Famke Janssen on Ellen

finally saw Famke shake that booty of hers...hell yeah. ;)

I'll pop back and comment when it's downloaded. It's a big file!

Either my internet or that download itself is going slow. I'll be here all night at this rate!

yeah this is going to take a half hour to download. can anyone give an synopsis of this?

I am downloading it now ... and luckily, Ellen comes on at 3 here. I will watch it then as well. But sadly, Ellen does not seem to keep her guests on long at all... they are on only a few minutes it seems.

well her guests are real people too so they have other things they gotta do later in the day. Its just how it is... but atleast it was a pretty decent interview. :) Her laugh is sooooo Nerdy. hahahaha.

DarknessOfDeath said:
well her guests are real people too so they have other things they gotta do later in the day. Its just how it is... but atleast it was a pretty decent interview. :) Her laugh is sooooo Nerdy. hahahaha.

I know that, but that does not seem to be the case. Like yesterday, she had on Paris Bennett, from American Idol. She was on about 5 minutes total. The first couple minutes were Ellen telling her how much she liked her and how much a director of the show's son loved her. Then she asked her to sing. The only thing Paris got to really say was 'Thank You Ellen' ... not much of an interview.

isn't ellen the woman who hosted a talk show that had a shy actress ones and she said to her "i don't bite unless you ask nicly" or something?

I loved Famke's soap opera line! Classic, I would have been great if they could have kept her return a secret a bit longer, but then again, the fans knew as soon as we saw the glow in the water!?

Damn right...the glow. How can one not forget that easily? eh? Im So HAPPY She's back! AMEN! If It weren't for her, I wouldn't be here!

I just watched it ... it is pretty cute. And Famke looks great! I love what Ellen made for Licorice ... hilarious!

And I wonder if she just saw the billboards the other day or something ... on Leno she would not acknowledge it, but on Ellen she does....

there was nothing really new there, except a higher quality version of the lab scene where she and logan start making out. They talk about the movie for like 30 seconds. Famke talks about having to hide the fact she was in the movie for months and then suddenly seeing giant billboards with her character. I'm not sure why she said that, because she was slearly in the trailer, and everyone knew of her presence long before the promo posters came out.

Then famke talks about how she sews outfits for her dogs, and ellen gives her a gift. An x-men suit made for her dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"