Famke Janssen on Ellen

I learned some Dutch finally lol. It was a pretty cool interview.

Some should put the file on youtube or yousendit :( Please.

'Mirko' is dan wel een zeer eigenaardige naam...voor een Nederlander ;)

Trouwens, ROMA... jouw Nederlands is ook niet echt om over naar huis te schrijven hoor. Jij woont zeker ook niet in Nederland? :)

Superhero Hype! said:
Ik woon hier in Houston, Texas nu al 18 jaar. Het spreken is nog makkelijk (met de familie, enz.), maar het schrijven is best well moeilijk nu omdat ik elke dag alleen maar engels schrijf, natuurlijk. Ik kan gewoon naar telegraaf.nl gaan en alles nog lezen, en ik ben vaak terug naar Holland gegaan op vakantie.

Famke is so cool. And I LOVE Liquorice. :D

That was a great interview. The X-Men doggy costume was so cute.

The dutch bit was funny and when they said it and they doing that hissing sound lol, that would make such a funny Avvy lol.

It wsa ok funny though i love the way she dresses her Doggie so cute lol.

Nice interview:up:

Krypto better watch his back, licorice is in town.lol

Retroman said:
Nice interview:up:

Krypto better watch his back, licorice is in town.lol

lmao that was great! i wonder if that suit really fits, lol:up:

who was that tool that came out with his summer movie predictions list?...If I were him I would have scrapped that line about MI3...first reason being that its already out...and second that it did not open as high as expected...oh well, and then he said the new paris Hilton and Nicole ritchie show was gonna be hot...Ellen interrupts and says what about Desparate Housewives or House...she even knew he was out of his mind...what qualifies this guy for anything?...Anyway...the x-men suite for her dog was funny...too bad the clip wasn't extended like in the Extra sneak peak.

vortex1903 said:
Trouwens, ROMA... jouw Nederlands is ook niet echt om over naar huis te schrijven hoor. Jij woont zeker ook niet in Nederland? :)

Excuse me ????

Great interview! And now I finally know how to pronounce Famke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"