Fan Fic casting

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
In the new year i'm gonna have a new fan fic called A Prayer for the dying
It's basic plot outline is this:
A Hitman who has a painful past gets contacted about a job.the job is killing a Nun,when he gets the pic of his target he recognizes her as a girl he grew up with and turns down the job but knows he must protect as other assassins will take his place

This is the chance to pick a character you'd like me to use you as so ppl like JAL and NDX can feel vindicated:yay::woot:

---------------------------------------------------

The Hitman-Cmill

The Nun-Kmack

Assassins

Reverand FA-delivers sermons to his targets,thinks of himself as a preacher delivering souls to God

Bisexual Assassin Trio-Latin male with extrovert tendencies and his two female lovers who also lovers each other,one a blond waif,the other a skater girl-male Neto Magnus-Skater girl Jolie

Assasin # 5-English gentleman,who prefers to kill from a distance with a sniper rifle he conceals in his walking kane-Wolfwood

Asassin # 6-Femme Fatale of European origin,kills in a variety of ways including getting close to targets via seduction.Bella

Assassin # 7-From Japan,trained in the arts of the Ninja-enterthemadness

Assassin # 8-A world class merc,uses high tech weaponry-BadgerPhil

Assassin # 9-Hillbilly redneck,prefers up close and personal with a shotgun-Mee

Assassin # 10-Psychotic cannibal,likes to use paralysing tranq darts he got from India to freeze his victims before eating them-Cinemaman

The Secret Service Agents

Lead Agent-Female,strong and confident with a soft side-Spidermanluvr28

Agent # 1-Slightly dorky computer expert who has a crush on his boss-JAL

Agent # 2-weapons expert with a big ego-Fran

Agent # 3-Tough nut sniper chick with tomboy looks-Tzarinna

You can use me as the redneck. :woot: :up:

Here are my suggestions. Just a suggestion of course.

Bisexual Assassin Trio-Latin male with extrovert tendencies and his two female lovers who also lovers each other,one a blond waif,the other a skater girl
Latin male ~ dpm07
Blonde lover ~ Holly
Skater girl ~ Gunblade

Assasin # 5-English gentleman,who prefers to kill from a distance with a sniper rifle he conceals in his walking kane
Iceman/Psylocke

Asassin # 6-Femme Fatale of European origin,kills in a variety of ways including getting close to targets via seduction.
Pirateking (don't let the sn fool you)

Assassin # 7-From Japan,trained in the arts of the Ninja
Ronny Shade

Assassin # 8-A world class merc,uses high tech weaponry
Master Chief

Just thought you could use some new posters instead of just recycling the ones you have used before.

That's 3 cast:woot:

Bella those are great suggestions but the roles are for anyone that wants them,i'm not casting i'm gonna let ppl come in and pick the character they want to be:cwink:

hunter rider said:
That's 3 cast:woot:

Bella those are great suggestions but the roles are for anyone that wants them,i'm not casting i'm gonna let ppl come in and pick the character they want to be:cwink:
Very democratic of you. Besides it's also very good marketing strategy. :up: :D

I called agent #2, not part of the bi trio :down

farmerfran said:
I called agent #2, not part of the bi trio :down
I think he got it. The one with the big ego. How big?

DBella said:
Very democratic of you. Besides it's also very good marketing strategy. :up: :D

LOL:woot::up:

BTW-only the girls are Bi in the trio,the dude just does the two chicks:huh::cwink:

hunter rider said:
I changed it,misread it:woot:
You still got it wrong, hunter. It's #2 not #1, the dorky dude. :p

hunter rider said:
LOL:woot::up:

BTW-only the girls are Bi in the trio,the dude just does the two chicks:huh::cwink:
Should I go for the lead agent? Hmmm... I'm in a lot of fanfics already so maybe people are getting tired of me as I am of myself. I'll pass. I'll just be the reader this time. ;)

DBella said:
Should I go for the lead agent? Hmmm... I'm in a lot of fanfics already so maybe people are getting tired of me as I am of myself. I'll pass. I'll just be the reader this time. ;)

You may need to take that role or the sniper chick or one of the bi chicks asd not may female posters read my fics:cwink:

ETM:up:

Fran:up:

hunter rider said:
You may need to take that role or the sniper chick or one of the bi chicks asd not may female posters read my fics:cwink:

ETM:up:

Fran:up:

Nothing can stop me. Cmill will go down to ETFM. :yay: j/k.

hunter rider said:
If you're going to cast me in this fanfic, cool. But not as the bi chick. It's not good for my heart. The last one nearly make me explode. :o :p

DBella said:
If you're going to cast me in this fanfic, cool. But not as the bi chick. It's not good for my heart. The last one nearly make me explode. :o :p

lol well pick another role,:yay:im not bothered which one you take it's up to you,first come first served:cwink:

hunter rider said:
lol well pick another role,:yay:im not bothered which one you take it's up to you,first come first served:cwink:
Gimme the lead agent role then. Thanks. :)

Uhh... can I change my mind and pick agent #3 instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"