• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Fan Fic casting

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
In the new year i'm gonna have a new fan fic called A Prayer for the dying
It's basic plot outline is this:
A Hitman who has a painful past gets contacted about a job.the job is killing a Nun,when he gets the pic of his target he recognizes her as a girl he grew up with and turns down the job but knows he must protect as other assassins will take his place

This is the chance to pick a character you'd like me to use you as so ppl like JAL and NDX can feel vindicated:yay::woot:

---------------------------------------------------

The Hitman-Cmill

The Nun-Kmack

Assassins

Reverand FA-delivers sermons to his targets,thinks of himself as a preacher delivering souls to God

Bisexual Assassin Trio-Latin male with extrovert tendencies and his two female lovers who also lovers each other,one a blond waif,the other a skater girl-male Neto Magnus-Skater girl Jolie

Assasin # 5-English gentleman,who prefers to kill from a distance with a sniper rifle he conceals in his walking kane-Wolfwood

Asassin # 6-Femme Fatale of European origin,kills in a variety of ways including getting close to targets via seduction.Bella

Assassin # 7-From Japan,trained in the arts of the Ninja-enterthemadness

Assassin # 8-A world class merc,uses high tech weaponry-BadgerPhil

Assassin # 9-Hillbilly redneck,prefers up close and personal with a shotgun-Mee

Assassin # 10-Psychotic cannibal,likes to use paralysing tranq darts he got from India to freeze his victims before eating them-Cinemaman

The Secret Service Agents

Lead Agent-Female,strong and confident with a soft side-Spidermanluvr28

Agent # 1-Slightly dorky computer expert who has a crush on his boss-JAL

Agent # 2-weapons expert with a big ego-Fran

Agent # 3-Tough nut sniper chick with tomboy looks-Tzarinna

You can use me as the redneck. :woot: :up:

Here are my suggestions. Just a suggestion of course.

Bisexual Assassin Trio-Latin male with extrovert tendencies and his two female lovers who also lovers each other,one a blond waif,the other a skater girl
Latin male ~ dpm07
Blonde lover ~ Holly
Skater girl ~ Gunblade

Assasin # 5-English gentleman,who prefers to kill from a distance with a sniper rifle he conceals in his walking kane
Iceman/Psylocke

Asassin # 6-Femme Fatale of European origin,kills in a variety of ways including getting close to targets via seduction.
Pirateking (don't let the sn fool you)

Assassin # 7-From Japan,trained in the arts of the Ninja
Ronny Shade

Assassin # 8-A world class merc,uses high tech weaponry
Master Chief

Just thought you could use some new posters instead of just recycling the ones you have used before.

That's 3 cast:woot:

Bella those are great suggestions but the roles are for anyone that wants them,i'm not casting i'm gonna let ppl come in and pick the character they want to be:cwink:

hunter rider said:
That's 3 cast:woot:

Bella those are great suggestions but the roles are for anyone that wants them,i'm not casting i'm gonna let ppl come in and pick the character they want to be:cwink:
Very democratic of you. Besides it's also very good marketing strategy. :up: :D

I called agent #2, not part of the bi trio :down

farmerfran said:
I called agent #2, not part of the bi trio :down
I think he got it. The one with the big ego. How big?

DBella said:
Very democratic of you. Besides it's also very good marketing strategy. :up: :D

LOL:woot::up:

BTW-only the girls are Bi in the trio,the dude just does the two chicks:huh::cwink:

hunter rider said:
I changed it,misread it:woot:
You still got it wrong, hunter. It's #2 not #1, the dorky dude. :p

hunter rider said:
LOL:woot::up:

BTW-only the girls are Bi in the trio,the dude just does the two chicks:huh::cwink:
Should I go for the lead agent? Hmmm... I'm in a lot of fanfics already so maybe people are getting tired of me as I am of myself. I'll pass. I'll just be the reader this time. ;)

DBella said:
Should I go for the lead agent? Hmmm... I'm in a lot of fanfics already so maybe people are getting tired of me as I am of myself. I'll pass. I'll just be the reader this time. ;)

You may need to take that role or the sniper chick or one of the bi chicks asd not may female posters read my fics:cwink:

ETM:up:

Fran:up:

hunter rider said:
You may need to take that role or the sniper chick or one of the bi chicks asd not may female posters read my fics:cwink:

ETM:up:

Fran:up:

Nothing can stop me. Cmill will go down to ETFM. :yay: j/k.

hunter rider said:
If you're going to cast me in this fanfic, cool. But not as the bi chick. It's not good for my heart. The last one nearly make me explode. :o :p

DBella said:
If you're going to cast me in this fanfic, cool. But not as the bi chick. It's not good for my heart. The last one nearly make me explode. :o :p

lol well pick another role,:yay:im not bothered which one you take it's up to you,first come first served:cwink:

hunter rider said:
lol well pick another role,:yay:im not bothered which one you take it's up to you,first come first served:cwink:
Gimme the lead agent role then. Thanks. :)

Uhh... can I change my mind and pick agent #3 instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"