• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far Cry 4 Thread

lol yeah Pat he put the same dude i the assassin's creed unity thread too . I think vile forgot he put this here too. I thik that character was meant for the latter ad this was a mistake post.

lol yeah Pat he put the same dude i the assassin's creed unity thread too . I think vile forgot he put this here too. I thik that character was meant for the latter ad this was a mistake post.

Nah that image is the player character for FC4. I think the reason he posted it in the AC thread was to just further prove the notion that Ubisofts main characters are a pretty diverse bunch.

Looks cool. Wonder what his back story is? Like how will they explain his ability to take down this war lord?

http://www.411mania.com/games/news/326279

Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat to fulfill your mother's dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min. Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story. Welcome to Kyrat.

Nah that image is the player character for FC4. I think the reason he posted it in the AC thread was to just further prove the notion that Ubisofts main characters are a pretty diverse bunch.

Yes I was making a point. Ubisoft has clearly been developing this game for a while. So they've been developing a game with an Asian protagonist and CVG put it out there that all their games fit this "angry white guy" archetype.

Last edited:
Well the guy did get some training and ingratiating by the warrior tribe.

The third one was amazing. I really loved how different it was from other games. Loved the wildlife and using them to your advantage to take down enemies and cause chaos. The bow was sweet too. Hope it returns in 4.

Yea I deff loved that bow from the 3rd game, like you im hoping it makes a comeback.

I wonder when Ubi will announce that this game is getting delayed?

Two pod casts one will be live and be turned to VOD later

WdQ1Tl51c.jpg
Special Edition Podcast – Far Cry 4

Creative director Alex Hutchinson answers all of your burning questions about Far Cry 4, including details on multiplayer, the map editor, and animal poop.

more

And the live one which will come on soon

How America Saved EP and Friendly Gamers Helped Marissa

Vic makes a shout out to America and how it's helped the Electric Playground over the years. Marissa and Roberto talk about Kill Zone, Begin Again, advertising in games, and much more!

source:GI & EPN.TV

Last edited:
while your waiting o the live stream pod cast here's news on a collectors edition

Hunt down Far Cry 4's Ultimate Kyrat Edition in EMEA territories

(4 hours ago)

Wildlife antagonists can already reserve Far Cry 4's Kyrat Edition, which includes the Himalayan adventure, bonus missions following Far Cry 3's harpoon gun-equipped Hurk, a physical travel journal, a propaganda poster and an 8-inch figurine of villain Pagan Min perched on an elephant's trunk. As extensive as the offering is, it lacks the season pass, Future Pack metal box and collector's case offered in the EMEA region-exclusive Ultimate Kyrat Edition, which a press release states is exclusively available through the UPlay Shop for PS4, Xbox One and PC at £89.99.

GameStop lists Far Cry 4's season pass as a $30 (£18) purchase, which should help you decide whether there's value in upgrading from the less-than-ultimate, season pass-less Kyrat Edition. Of course, we still don't know what the pass' content even involves – if you're not one for trust falls and can't justify the elaborate Kyrat Edition, you can still get Hurk's harpoon gun and his trio of missions by pre-ordering a regular copy of Far Cry 4.
[Image: Ubisoft]​
Continue Reading

source;JoyStiq

Yea this is right at the top of my most anticipated.

Im surprised Far Cry 3 never made it to Plus. I still have 2 untouched

Saw some screenshots for this recently. Looks insanely beautiful

Yea I love the setting. Can't wait to explore the place

The tigers in this game are awesome!

It's like something ripped out of a James Bond movie.

So awesome. Easily one of my most looked forward to titles this fall

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"