fc5tn8bk7ot21.jpg

t5dko1zx7ot21.jpg

qvzpnnuu7ot21.jpg

Last edited:
Molten Man Build-a-Figure.

CTeCuzq.jpg

Molten Man Build-a-Figure.

CTeCuzq.jpg
They ruined him. Molten Man is supposed to be an attractive naked orange man.

What a sad day for b*ner culture. Damn you, Marvel.

EDIT: Really? B*ner is censored? :funny:

I didn't know what love was until I saw that Mysterio figure.

I didn't know what love was until I saw that Mysterio figure.

You are a comic freakin' genius, sir.

Seriously, though, that, Scorpion, and the new red and black Spidey suit are musts for me. Mysterio looks awesome though...so awesome.

Would it kill them to introduce a Marvel Legends MCU Spidey figure with a Peter Parker head? It was a massive oversight with both the Iron Spider and the Homecoming suits. Really seriously lame.
The more I look at these, I may as well buy them all. I mean, Spidey and Mysterio are a given, and my daughter will want Spider-Woman, I want the Scorpion figure (classic, wooo!), and that only leaves us with three to get. May as well.

They did. The Parker head version was in a 2 Pack for Homecoming with Mark 47 Iron Man

upload_2019-5-1_12-1-53.png

I know we are getting a Hydro-Man POP but any sign of a Hydro-Man figure?

They did. The Parker head version was in a 2 Pack for Homecoming with Mark 47 Iron Man

View attachment 24331

Meh...I don't want to rebuy a figure for my kid to get an extra head. Of course...I could always keep the other Spider-Man figure and give him the Iron Man...

Meh...I don't want to rebuy a figure for my kid to get an extra head. Of course...I could always keep the other Spider-Man figure and give him the Iron Man...

You could always try and get the Iron Man loose on ebay. I got mine that way, and it was less than 20 bucks at the time.

You could always try and get the Iron Man loose on ebay. I got mine that way, and it was less than 20 bucks at the time.

I might. We'll see...if the boy starts asking, I'll look into it. Right now he's on a Transformers kick, so we've been having fun with those.

This gives me hope. Please keep me updated :)
If I see one, I'll let you know. The basic figures so far include some oddball Spider-Man suits, and Molten Man. There is a winged Spider-man (?), a mis-colored Blue on Blue Spider-man (?!), and the Stealth Suit. I haven't even seen the Marvel Legends figs in stores yet.

Checked at Wal-Mart a week ago but no luck. I haven't bought an action figure in over a decade but I need that Mysterio.

Checked at Wal-Mart a week ago but no luck. I haven't bought an action figure in over a decade but I need that Mysterio.
Mysterio, Red and Black Spidey, and Scorpion are musts for my home...Really wish they would do a Spider-Man PS4 Marvel Legends set with the 6....Rhino or Doc Ock build a figure would sell it alone!! (My son already has the PS4 Marvel legends Spidey)

spider-man-far-from-home-mondo-pins-1174712.jpeg

spider-man-far-from-home-mondo-glass-1174711.jpeg

Some merchandise they're selling if you have an Alamo Drafthouse theater in your area. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"