Far From Home Spider-Man: Far From Home Rotten Tomatoes Thread

92%

• Average Rating: 7.55/10
  • Total Count: 186
  • Fresh: 172
  • Rotten: 14

Lol about the negativity toward pizza ...
There is nothing to laugh about there! There are actually people who hate pizza. There should be a name for such an illness...and a medication. It's like saying you don't like food. Pizza is like, the Borg of food! It assimilates all other foods, and adds them into its collective...making it superior to all other foods....because it IS all other foods.

Ahem...

You know what I mean.

I remember how it used to be a big deal that a superhero movie got 90+. MCU has now done it 10 times.
And we all need to remember it's not easy, especially with the average number of reviews these CBMs get. 250 to 350 reviews and you stay in the 90s is pretty impressive.

93%

• Average Rating: 7.53/10
  • Total Count: 190
  • Fresh: 176
  • Rotten: 14

92%

• Average Rating: 7.51/10
  • Total Count: 198
  • Fresh: 183
  • Rotten: 15

Nice to see FFH maintaining (and even increasing) its RT score and average rating. Still got a long ways to go before we have a final rating because Homecoming had 379 reviews while FFH is only at 179.

Its now at 182 has I type this and I find it kind of odd that it comes out tomorrow/today depending on your time zone and that it has still not hit 200+ reviews.

at 200 reviews now 15 rotten so rounds up to 93 has its at 92.5. I think it will end at 91-92.

It was at 198 reviews in my last post. Now it is at 200

93%

• Average Rating: 7.5/10
  • Total Count: 200
  • Fresh: 185

It was at 198 reviews in my last post. Now it is at 200

93%

• Average Rating: 7.5/10
  • Total Count: 200
  • Fresh: 185
Wow, it went up after the last 100 reviews. Very nice!

I remember how it used to be a big deal that a superhero movie got 90+. MCU has now done it 10 times.
Feels like it's been more than 10 but you're right, IW, GOTG2, and DS all got in the 80s.

After seeing it twice now, this is definitely an 90 tier film. Bravo Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios, I'm pretty sure that Sony is going to be keeping their partnership entact especially since this film is going to make boat loads of money.

This movie is going to play really well with Audiences definitely there were tears, laughs and everything in between this is a summer movie done right.

Having just got back from the movie yeah it deserves the great reception while spiderman 2 is still my favorite spiderman movie this is in its ballpark.

93%
  • Average Rating: 7.52/10
  • Total Count: 225
  • Fresh: 210

93%

• Total Count: 226
  • Fresh: 211

I can see it having a high RT score as it’s a general crowd pleaser. Saw it twice yesterday, one time with friends and the other time free as part of the cosplay group I’m in. I liked it a lot. The crowd seems to dig it, but you STILL have those people who leave right after, thus missing the mid credits scene and then that group that leaves after THAT and miss the post credits scene.

It’s not my very favorite Spidey-film, Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse has that crown for me personally, but I still enjoyed it a lot and will see it again (probably along with Endgame) over the holiday weekend.

TOMATOMETER 94%

• Total Count: 232
  • Fresh: 217

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"