Favorite DBZ character?

goku.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Armor_vegeta.jpg

Favorite hero is a tie between F. Trunks and Goku....Fav villian Frieza...

Vegeta, the Chief, as I used to call him.

Piccolo comes second, I loved his transformation to a good guy.

Teen/Adult Gohan and Yamcha.

Yamcha used to be my favorite when I first watched it.

In the old Dragonball it was Yamcha

In DBZ it became F. Trunks!^^

BUMP new favourite character chi chi lol some power she has she even has goku scared of her

My favorites:

Broly
broly_ready.jpg

Gohan
Gohan_34.jpg

Vegeta
vegeta_a6.jpg

Cell
Perfect%20Cell%20(Final%20Form).jpg

Goku
ssjgoku.jpg

Mirai/Future Trunks
ussj.jpg

Freeza
100%25%20Power%20Frieza.jpg

Vegeta
Goku
and Gohan before the Buu saga. Afterwards he was so annoying and should have never surpassed his father in power with Deus ex plot twists combined with a lack of training.

Honestly, Goku shouldn't always be the strongest & it was best that Gohan became stronger than Goku by the Buu saga.

Too bad the original plan of Gohan beating Buu and ultimately being Earth's new champion was whacked by fan outrage.

:mad:

I know, why does Goku even deserve to be hero all the time. I know it could be a while but I do plan on trying to acquire the rights to Dragon Ball. If I can, there'll be so much I can do with the characters.

thanks vegeta 1000 i loved that picture of mystic gohan and i dont have that one

Both versions of Trunks are cool but I would've loved to have seen more of both Goten & Chibi Trunks.

I wish Goten and Trunks got sacked for more Piccolo screen time.

piccolo was ok i mean yeah wasnt fair for saiyan totaly rule the way and since he and dende was like the only namekians on earth he should have got a little more time but no way was he even going to be as strong as goten i mean after kid buu saga yes GT piccolo just wanted an easy life

Honestly, Goku shouldn't always be the strongest & it was best that Gohan became stronger than Goku by the Buu saga.

Why? Gohan didn't earn it. Maybe if DBZ ended with the Cell saga (when Gohan still had a hunger for battle) it would have made sense, but Buu saga Gohan was a disgrace. And even while he's stronger he messed up an easy win on Buu and sucks at catching earrings.
I honestly try not to acknowledge that thing in the Buu saga as the Gohan we've been reading from DBZ's begining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"