Favorite DBZ character?

I'd honestly liked to have seen more of Mirai Trunks if the saga was longer.

its hard i think i like all sayan goku, gohan, and vegita ect
also the main man that trains all the time and has three eyes Tien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, next time try to write something in English.

Anyway, one character I really dislike is Krillen.

screw you guys Master Roshi FTW!!!!

Vegeta and Piccolo close second

who doesn't love Vegeta?

I liked vegeta more as a villain than a hero :/ but I like him as a good guy nonetheless

vegeta well kinda me im sitting on the fence hes just a bit of a baby to be honest quite annoying too

Not in the slightest. He competed with Goku to see who'd become stronger, nothing baby-like about that.

no didnt think you'd understand i mean yeah everytime goku got a ss level above vegeta hed sulk aand be like :( i wanna beat goku i wanna be better than him i should be the best because im a prince on a planet that doesnt even exist no more so actualy he was a bit of a baby well imo

no didnt think you'd understand i mean yeah everytime goku got a ss level above vegeta hed sulk aand be like :( i wanna beat goku i wanna be better than him i should be the best because im a prince on a planet that doesnt even exist no more so actualy he was a bit of a baby well imo

Haha. Well, Vegeta was spoiled from a very early age and raised to believe that he was superior to ALL Saiyans. When you have crap like that hammered into you for your entire life it makes a tremendous impact when some low class nobody continually surpasses you without even trying. Makes you doubt yourself and your abilities.

I don't know if I would call him a baby though, because whenever Goku would surpass him he'd piss and moan for about a day then do some high intensity Kata in 450x Earth Gravity and come back stronger than ever.

If anything Vegeta is a great role model and a symbol of perseverance.

That's what I was basically saying, he's not a baby in any way, no matter how you put it. And Vegeta has actually inspired me to do some tough training before.

That's what I was basically saying, he's not a baby in any way, no matter how you put it. And Vegeta has actually inspired me to do some tough training before.

I know that when I work out and lift weights It always helps to have my Vegeta poster on the wall. I believe his disapproving stare helps me work harder. :woot:

Lol, I don't have any posters, I just watch the episodes I have recorded off of TV or the DVD's I've bought. That helps just as well. :D

Lol, are you sure Vegeta hasn't tried to have a staredown with you? :D

Is there any website I can get some DBZ posters? I want a Goku poster, a Gohan poster, a Cell poster, or a Broly poster.

Btw, since this is the favorite character thread, let's just continue our discussion in the official thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"