Favorite Disney Villain

zeptron

Superhero
Reaction score
Who was your favorite Disney villain? Mine would have to be Frollo. The greatest villain in Disney history IMO. I'm suprised they haven't used HOND in Kingdom Hearts yet.

Hades is my second favorite.

Scar, I loved the movie and the play was just so breath taking.

Hades.
Scar.
Jafar.
Captain Barbossa. (Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, and next 2 films)
...And Sydrome (The Incredibles).

:cool:

Syndrome and Hades. Syndrome, because he actually had some depth to him, and Hades, because he actually had some personality. Most Disney villains are the same, menacing figure who never smiles and only laughs when it's some evil maniacle laugh. Hades was sarcastic, cynical, and had a serious temper. He was a bit quirkyer, but still plenty menacing. That's a good villain right there.

Hades, followed by Yzma. Oh, and Syndrome.

The Question said:
Syndrome and Hades. Syndrome, because he actually had some depth to him, and Hades, because he actually had some personality. Most Disney villains are the same, menacing figure who never smiles and only laughs when it's some evil maniacle laugh. Hades was sarcastic, cynical, and had a serious temper. He was a bit quirkyer, but still plenty menacing. That's a good villain right there.

Those two and Scar are my favorites. :up:

Maleficent. Period.

You're all missing the best one:

Peter Thorndyke from The Love Bug

Captain Hook
Hades
Scar

They're my top favorites

Actually, Khan in Mulan is another favourite. Cunning. Conquering. Nevermind the fact he got his ash whooped by a girl, but still..

Maleficent. She's threatening, menacing, sinister, and down-right pure evil. She called upon the powers of bad place, no other villain has at all. 2nd, I'll give it to Scar. Another truely sinister villain, but he gets bumped down because he had some comical moments.

Eeeh it was a close race between Hades, Scar, and Syndrome for me but Hades edged em out. That guy was just too cool. I was actually way more interested in him than Herc.

Hades...I mean, he's freaking James Woods!:up:

Jafar is a poor man's male version of Maleficent.

Scar-char.jpg

While Scar was the best in terms of voice performance and personality, how can you look at Maleficent and tell me she doesn't rock all kinds of ash?
Mvc-malefs.jpg

maleficent.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"