Favorite Disney Villain

WallCrawl said:
I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but I don't remember if the Man in Bambi carried an old fashioned musket. I don't know how true these are, but here's some tidbits about the idea:

In an early draft of the screenplay for Who Framed Roger Rabbit, it was intended to reveal that Judge Doom was the person who killed Bambi's mother. However, Roy E. Disney, nephew of Walt and at the time head of Walt Disney Feature Animation, discarded the idea, feeling the association inappropriate. Mentioning the idea at one of the weekly Sunday gatherings of top WDFA animators, it was decided spontaneously that it would make sense to hint at Gaston being the infamous hunter.

http://www.answers.com/topic/bambi

At the very beginning of [Beauty and the Beast], the castle previous to cursing is shown on the screen. There is a deer in the foreground drinking out of the stream. It is confirmed that this is Bambi's mother, in the scene right before the hunter kills her. The birds in this scene are also taken from Bambi. Also, during the song "Gaston", Gaston proclaims "I use antlers in all of my decorating", and the heads of various stags and deer are shown behind him. Animators wanted to imply that Gaston killed Bambi's mother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaston_(Beauty_and_the_Beast)

So Bambi took place in France:confused:

Chernabog, the giant demon in one part of Fantasia, is by far the scariest, though no one knows who he is.
chernabog18.jpg

My favorite though is Claude Frollo. That's one f'ed up mofo.

What about Jadis, the White Witch (from "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe")?

Leto Atrides said:
My favorite though is Claude Frollo. That's one f'ed up mofo.

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chalk another one up for Frollo!!!

Tsumulia said:
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chalk another one up for Frollo!!!

He's a great villain in the movie. Which is ironic, because in the original novel he's not really that bad a guy.

Hades was awesome. So was Scar,he was such a bastard too.

I like the villains that seriously mess with the hero's head. Scar, Frollo, Ursula, Hades to an extent. They have to get down to physical attacks at the climax, but beforehand they've got them on the ropes psychologically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"