Favorite Nintendo Console System?

In the UK the Sega Master System & particularly the Megadrive were good competition for the NES & the SNES. Lot of classics on the Megadrive that I was jealous of back then! My first Sega console was a Dreamcast though. :csad:
Mine was the Dreamcast too. That's for home consoles though as I did own a Sega Gamegear. It was the only gaming generation that I owned more than one console.

I never owned more than one before this gen where I bought them all. And with the social aspect of gaming friends online now, I probably won't be buying them all next time (at least not early). Rather play the exclusives from each system that I don't have at a friend's house.

Would anyone care if I made a new one of these to account for the Wii U?

Probably too soon and I don't see the results changing much

Picked N64, but Super NES is very closely behind. Great times with both systems. My grandma threw away my NES when I was young and still pissed about that.

Picked N64, but Super NES is very closely behind. Great times with both systems. My grandma threw away my NES when I was young and still pissed about that.
dang, why the heck did she do that? Were you being punished? lol

dang, why the heck did she do that? Were you being punished? lol

No, my dad brought it over so we can play it when we were at her house and she just threw it away one day. Never got an answer about why she did that.

Wii U is a joke compared to some of these.

Even though ironically it's more powerful than all of them put together.

Wii U is a joke compared to some of these.

Even though ironically it's more powerful than all of them put together.

It's a joke right now. Just wait till it gets some games. I may end up becoming worth a damn.

64, my childhood right there. I still play it from time to time.

I just voted for the wii because i spent so many of my growing years owning on mario kart wii

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"