Favorite X-Man in X3

mine are jean and storm, i think they are the characters that will grow the most in this movie. Maybe rogue will too, but im not willing to get my hopes up for the dissapointment. So ill stick with pheonix and storm, since they both seem to have found a whole new arsinal of powers in the third film. they were both the underdogs of the first 2 compared to wolvie... im going to enjoy seeing them show the powers that make his seem like nothing special at all.

I know. I'm just suprised she was the overall favourite character from the MOVIE, what with Halle Berry and all.

Storm, then Jean/Dark Phoneix, than pretty much everyone else!!! But I love all the X-men!!!:) :up:

Rogue, Jean/Phoenix, followed by Wolvie and the others follow in some order because I can't choose.

Wow, Cyclops is actually one of the top leaders.

grey_jeanie said:
I know. I'm just suprised she was the overall favourite character from the MOVIE, what with Halle Berry and all.

It's not Halle at all, for once in six years, it's STORM!!! All the pics, trailers, and tv spots have shown that comic Storm will finally come to the big screen!, not Halle Berry in a wig!! Every new pic of Storm we've seen has been very promising!!!:) :up:

xwolverine2 said:
im the only magneto fan:(

Not true, I am a huge Magneto fan.

Come on, my avatar is the Brotherhood for ****'s sake! :)

Anyways, I'm only going to vote for one character, not all of them.

And it's going to be Beast.

Because in my top 5 favorite all time characters, Beast is #3... behind a Brotherhood member (who isn't on the poll), and a character who never made the film save for a name on Stryker's computer :(

Runners up include Cyclops (who rounds out my top 5 at #5) and Colossus (who begins the remaining top 10, tied for #6 with Nightcrawler)

My all time favorite characters are Jean and Magneto. Only one is on that list. I do like Beast, Angel and Kitty very much, though.

damn i thought you could vote only once...i voted jean but if i had known i would have added rogue, cyc, and maybe wolvie

Storm!! The trailers and photos look very promising for her. Wolverine is and always will be my least favourite, he is way to overrated.

I voted Iceman but only because comic Iceman is 2nd favourite character. Movie Iceman is nothing like him :(

fweee! i know i already said, but wolverine is awesome! woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"