F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she dressed like a Sith?

Because we crossed the line from everyday, garden variety villainy to cartoonish super villainy at some point and are only now just noticing.

the guy looks like stephen colbert and jon oliver had a baby... and that baby was beaten with a stick

United States Secretary of the Treasury and his wife look like bond villains:sly:
DOshYGDVAAAMFuj.jpg

DOskQRuWAAU5VQj.jpg

Louise Linton Mnuchin aka 'angel hair' is Africa's Coca Cola saviour :o

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36716288

Cheetoh’s nominee to lead the mine safety agency is

a)a well qualified individual with a proven record on mine safety

b)someone who has never worked with mine safety, but has relevant qualifications otherwise

c)a former coal executive with a dismal safety record

One guess. You only get one guess.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...-ban-importing-heads-hunted-elephants-n821331

Trump administration lifts ban on importing heads of hunted elephants

Among those who could benefit from the rule change are President Donald Trump’s adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, who are known big game hunters. Photographs of the pair surfaced in 2012 showing the two men posing with the carcasses of several dead animals from a hunting trip they’d taken a year earlier in Zimbabwe.

****ers

Evil ****ers...

We all know someone that projects all their flaws and short comings on everybody else. Those people are the worst. No one likes them. So by all that is holy how did this man become POTUS? His personality is one which none of would put up with if we had a choice, one on one.

Cheetoh’s nominee to lead the mine safety agency is

a)a well qualified individual with a proven record on mine safety

b)someone who has never worked with mine safety, but has relevant qualifications otherwise

c)a former coal executive with a dismal safety record

One guess. You only get one guess.

A! Oh, no wait...... C. :(

He's just willy nilly reversing bans on things that no one should be against banning.

I'm fuzzy on the logic of how allowing the hunting of endangered species, however limited by permits and such, aids the conservation of said species. Money isn't gonna bring a shot elephant back from the dead. They don't breed like rabbits ffs.

Because we crossed the line from everyday, garden variety villainy to cartoonish super villainy at some point and are only now just noticing.

I've been noticing for about a year now...... :(

Just watched the latest Roy Moore pontificating from a dais while preachers cheered.

I'm a Christian....and I have never been ashamed to tell people that until this last year.

Apparently....the values I grew up with - be kind to others, help others, speak the truth..... has been thrown into the trash.....the new values are - mistreat everyone who doesn't say they are a Christian, lie about whatever you want as long as you announce your love of God afterword, sexually assault women and children and say that anyone who complains about it are only complaining because they want to attack you for being a Christian.....

I am sickened.

Just watched the latest Roy Moore pontificating from a dais while preachers cheered.

I'm a Christian....and I have never been ashamed to tell people that until this last year.

Apparently....the values I grew up with - be kind to others, help others, speak the truth..... has been thrown into the trash.....the new values are - mistreat everyone who doesn't say they are a Christian, lie about whatever you want as long as you announce your love of God afterword, sexually assault women and children and say that anyone who complains about it are only complaining because they want to attack you for being a Christian.....

I am sickened.

Yup. And you're not the only Christian in that boat. :(

Luckily, that's not Christian, just individuals exploiting religion for personal gain. No matter what they do, it doesn't magically rewrite the words in the Bible. I personally thought, I'd be hardcore asking forgiveness from God if I had compared Moore to Jesus on the cross, or Mary, and Joseph the way Moore supporters are.

I know not everyone here believes in an afterlife, so I'll just put it this way. These faux Christians will get judged for this, and probably within their lifetime. If Moore is found guilty of molesting, and outright assaulting teenagers, we have republicans on record defending him like with the Mary, and Joseph comment.

They'll have to answer for statements like that to reporters, and voters who heard them compare Moore to Biblical figures. The Christian in me also says they'll have to answer to God too. Obviously it's up to the American citizens to hold them accountable, and not just let them off the hook.

Betcha all of the 'pastors' supporting Moore are the type that fly around in fancy private jets an live in big mansions with expensive cars (probably with a mistress or toyboy on the side).... all paid for by the poor saps conned into thinking that these charlatans are men of God.

They are not Christians.

Not necessarily. There are also some real evil ones that don't see anything he did was wrong, or even worse, blame it all on the girls.

The VP would be one of those later, ones, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"