F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it is bad when I have to seriously look at that tweet to determine that it is fake.

You know it is bad when I have to seriously look at that tweet to determine that it is fake.

At this point, who can tell if his tweet is fake or not?

The main way I can tell it is fake is it wasn't outlandish enough and failed to mention Hillary.

So glad that Moore lost and Jones won and we don't have a pedo in the Senate.

If Dems can win in Southern States, then remember that Tennessee has an open Senate Seast and since this is SHH, James Macklin's story might ring true to Punisher fans. He's an Iraq War veteran who's running for office after multiple people threatened his children with hate crimes.

7% of black men voted for Moore?

Wtf and here I thought Get Out was just a movie.

that sunken place is apparently very real.

People (and I use that term loosely) like ex-sheriff Clarke, Roy Lee Peterson and Jason Whitlock should make that very obvious.

So glad that Moore lost and Jones won and we don't have a outed pedo in the Senate.

If Dems can win in Southern States, then remember that Tennessee has an open Senate Seast and since this is SHH, James Macklin's story might ring true to Punisher fans. He's an Iraq War veteran who's running for office after multiple people threatened his children with hate crimes.

Fixed. :csad:

There would be such a beautiful irony if Tennessee is the seat that gives Democrats the Senate (a very real possibility after tonight). After all, the only reason that is even in play is because Trump pushed Corker into retirement.

There would be such a beautiful irony if Tennessee is the seat that gives Democrats the Senate (a very real possibility after tonight). After all, the only reason that is even in play is because Trump pushed Corker into retirement.

Good chance Arizona might go Blue(Jeff Flake's seat). Couple that with Nevada and Dems not losing a seat Dems control the Senate

Of coarse that is easier said then done because keeping North Dakota and Indiana will be hard. Missouri, Montana and West Virginia will also be tough. I also worry Kasich might run in Ohio or Scott Walker in Wisconsin

It took a pedophile to run on the Republican ticket and Democrats still barely won. I don’t think this means the South is suddenly going to swing Democrat. It means that the party should still put up more of a fight and get turnout up.

Matt, what's the vibe in DC after this special election?

Once again he mentions his support for Luther Strange and how the numbers for him went skyhigh. But I can't help but feel his comments on Roy Moore amount to this "I wasn't serious when I endorsed Roy Moore, I was just kidding, I knew he wouldn't win, please don't laugh at me. "

He can try to spin however he likes, but he can't erase the fact he endorsed two candidates that lost.

People (and I use that term loosely) like ex-sheriff Clarke, Roy Lee Peterson and Jason Whitlock should make that very obvious.

What's much less upsetting than a relatively small % of black men voting for Moore is the fact that 68% of white people voted for that garbage human. People of color bail us out yet again.

He can try to spin however he likes, but he can't erase the fact he endorsed two candidates that lost.

And his tweets for his support of those two candidates will live on forever.

so this was....unexpected.

very enjoyable watching these dopes on the GOP side and Bannon turning on each other now, and monday morning QB'ing this thing about how they knew how bad Moore was and he was never any of their first picks.

Bannon actually seems to be taking the loss in stride, complimenting the Dem's ground game.

very enjoyable watching these dopes on the GOP side and Bannon turning on each other now, and monday morning QB'ing this thing about how they knew how bad Moore was and he was never any of their first picks.

On the one hand I'm extremely happy Moore lost, on the other hand, what does it say about our country that we are genuinely surprised a pedophile wasn't elected?

Bannon actually seems to be taking the loss in stride, complimenting the Dem's ground game.

He has to reassure his base that it's all part of the plan.

He can't afford to lose too many alt reich lemmings.

They're really the only loyalist he has left after this dumpster fire of a social experiment we call the Trump presidency.

So glad Jones won, but yeah... it's still discouraging that a pedophile didn't lose in an absolute LANDSLIDE. The fact that he got even ONE vote is disturbing.

Also, in breaking news, Reality TV Has Been Omarosa Manigault has resigned from the White House, leaving Ben Carson and David Clarke as the only people Trump can point to now when he says, "I'm not racist! I have black friends!"

The GOP has no where to run.

Siding with Trump means they alienate over 60 percent of the country.

Pushing Trump away means they alienate the deplorables who control their base.

All because they finally got what they wanted, an openly xenophobic, bigoted, anti-science, anti-government plutocrat into the White House.

The schadenfreude doesn't get tastier than this. Okay, a mid terms blow out would be pretty sweet too. :hehe:

As my tweet says, under the bus you go, Roy! Hopefully not a school bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"