F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay? It doesn't change how the general populace views them in the Trump era.

This is not the general public though. These are politicians and they know better. I'm sure they've dealt with reasonable Republican ambassadors before.

But this one isn't.

I do like to start every new Trump thread with these words: f*** Donald Trump.

He is a horrible person/president/father/businessman.

He is the perfect embodiment of the current GOP tactics/platform.

He is the culmination of four decades of gop insanity. I get irked every time some dope says "this ain't normal". Yes it is. Trump just took the mask off.

It's just scary that so much hate and stupidity is still around. :(

So, uh....Trump was caught asking why we want more immigrants from "**** hole" countries like from Africa and Haiti. He said he wanted more immigrants from places like Norway.

The spin from Fox and the White House will be interesting.

How can you spin that at all? They will probably just ignore it happened. Fake news! :(

Hannity and Tucker Carlson the new golden boys of Fox will either ignore it or focus on something else (Mueller is covering up the Clinton's connections to Russia, the DOJ is the real evil entity, the Clinton Foundation is donating money to our foreign enemies, Liberals are turning into violent anarchists when met with opposing views, and Oprah is racist against white people and knew about Weinstein and did nothing to stop it.)

So, uh....Trump was caught asking why we want more immigrants from "**** hole" countries like from Africa and Haiti. He said he wanted more immigrants from places like Norway.

What do you mean by caught? Like on tape?

There's an article on the Washington Post. Can't post a link cause it says ****.

He prolly just said that because people from Norway aren't drug dealers, murderers, and rapists......

Did he seriously say that? Did he have a bad mic day or something?

I have to say that I'm shocked.....

No. It's because they are white.
And because of that they are not drug dealers, rapist, murderers, etc.

God I hate him. I hate him more then I ever thought possible. How much evidence do we need?

He prolly just said that because people from Norway aren't drug dealers, murderers, and rapists......

Did he seriously say that? Did he have a bad mic day or something?

I have to say that I'm shocked.....

Interesting fact: Nigerian immigrants tend to be some of the most highly educated. Bet Trump didn't know that. Or wouldn't believe it if he were told.

The White House isn't denying it. In fact, reports are coming out that staffers think it will resonate with his base (clearly Miller's opinion).

And there is an impressive rant by Phillip Mudd earlier from CNN, who is just ripping up the administration. Can't link it, because it contains a LOT of nsfw language.

So, who is going to say he isn't racist this time?

So, who is going to say he isn't racist this time?

Maybe he isn't a racist. Maybe he just likes white people better than black people and thinks they are smarter, less prone to commit crimes, and deserve more opportunities. Oh..wait a minute..

Watch his approval rating going up.

That's kind of the problem. He's been watching too much Fox News rip him for him being all too open to a DACA deal. Which apparently screwed the meeting where he said this, with Graham and Durbin, with their bipartisan proposal.

No. It's because they are white.

Places like West Virginia aren't sh**holes.

In fact, Trump is working hard to bring back those coal jobs and fighting the opioid crisis.

Or rather he'll work on helping poor whites after he helps his fellow billionaires raid the treasury...

...it should be any day now.

Watch his approval rating going up.

Nah, Trump's pretty much maxed out on the insecure bigot who overcompensates for their lack of personal accomplishments by associating their skin color with the Stephen Hawking and Bill Gates of the world.

They've been riding shotgun since Trump said Mexican migrants are rapist. He's basically all they have and they never stopped supporting his sorry ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"