F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a lot worse than I was expecting.

The thing is, you expect it from Trump. What makes it mind blowing imo, is people going along with it, with a straight face.

Yes! The Republican party who have always been staunch defenders of our democracy are quiet as can be. Where's the outrage?

Trump wants to be a dictator. He is a petty little bully child who is under the influence of Putin....he is a disgrace to America....he needs to be arrested for treason....

The Republicans are a bunch of scared kids who do not care about America, they only care about what power they can get their party....when you speak of collusion you have to include all in the Republican party who do not denounce this pathetic piece of crap.

Frankly I hope the people continuing to stand up and proudly be counted with or cheer on this disgrace are recorded in history as aiding and abetting treason, including those squealing pigs braying adulation at his rallies.

Whoever is his challenger in the next election will have an uphill battle to climb, because Cheetoh will use every possible department of the federal government to dig up dirt on his opponent. He will use the federal government to try to prosecute political enemies, and if Republicans still have control of Congress, they won't do a thing to stop it.

Whoever is his challenger in the next election will have an uphill battle to climb, because Cheetoh will use every possible department of the federal government to dig up dirt on his opponent. He will use the federal government to try to prosecute political enemies, and if Republicans still have control of Congress, they won't do a thing to stop it.

Trump will also ask his Master and Pee Tape owner Putin to help hacking his political opponents so he can use them in his smear campaign.

Let me guess. They think the economy was an absolute disaster until he was inaugurated.

Bingo. Obamacare would destroy us as a nation too.

When the posters who like to come in here and claim there is no evidence of collusion or that others are overreacting, just post the press conference. It happened. Whether they get caught, it is so obvious, it is painful. But hey, let the traitor pack the Supreme Court.

Cheetoh likes Putin's idea: Let Russians be part of the investigation:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-u-s-russia-relations-will-improve-after-summit.html

Trump went on to endorse Putin’s idea for how that probe should operate going forward: Russian law enforcement would agree to interrogate the 12 Russians that Mueller had indicted — and allow members of his team to observe those interrogations — in exchange for the United States agreeing to interrogate American intelligence officials whom the Kremlin has accused of committing crimes against Russia (with Russian law enforcement in the room).

We are literally becoming an episode of the Simpsons.

Here's a little test. Take the below first few paragraphs from the NYT article on today's summit. Swap out Trump for Obama. Send to your Trump loving relatives. Ask how they would react if it really was Obama today saying these words.

HELSINKI, Finland — President TrumpObama stood next to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia on Monday and publicly challenged the conclusion of his own intelligence agencies that Moscow interfered in the 2016 presidential election, wrapping up what he called a “deeply productive” summit meeting with an extraordinary show of trust for a leader accused of attacking American democracy.

“They said they think it’s Russia; I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Mr. TrumpObama said, only moments after the Russian president conceded that he had favored Mr. TrumpObama in the election because of his promises of warmer relations with Moscow.

“I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be” Russia that was responsible for the election hacking, Mr. TrumpObama added. “I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

Sky News twitter - 'U.S. Justice Department says a Russian woman has been charged with infiltrating American political organisations at the direction of a senior Kremlin official'

Her arrest is a helluva good timing.

EDIT: Holy **** reading that indictment. Someone wrote about securing very private line of communications for top officials of [unnamed political party] through [unnamed guns right group].

The GOP and NRA are traitors.

Last edited:
I wonder if some of the resignations are because they saw this coming out.

When the posters who like to come in here and claim there is no evidence of collusion or that others are overreacting, just post the press conference. It happened. Whether they get caught, it is so obvious, it is painful. But hey, let the traitor pack the Supreme Court.

What's frustrating to me is.... Donald Trump Jr. accepting a meeting to receive illicit stolen material from the Russian government IS collusion! We have a prima facia case against collusion right now.

Of course, collusion isn't a crime, and that's why Trump continues to push the "collusion" goal post. Democrats, liberals, and the media should be very clear about this: collusion has been proven by DTJr's own admission. Now, we look for conspiracy... which is why we're waiting on Mueller.

What's frustrating to me is.... Donald Trump Jr. accepting a meeting to receive illicit stolen material from the Russian government IS collusion! We have a prima facia case against collusion right now.

Of course, collusion isn't a crime, and that's why Trump continues to push the "collusion" goal post. Democrats, liberals, and the media should be very clear about this: collusion has been proven by DTJr's own admission. Now, we look for conspiracy... which is why we're waiting on Mueller.

This, so much this. He even ADMITTED to it. And yes, Trump is trying to beat "collusion" into the collective consciousness because "conspiracy" is the actual crime.

You are 1000% right MaceB. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"