F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give Cheetoh credit. When you think he can’t possibly sink any lower, he finds a way.

I wonder how Trumpeteer fans who think he's such a strongman alpha reconcile that perception with the fact that he acted like a spineless beta while Putin was on stage. How is it possible to simultaneously think Trump is this old school man's man with the fact that he repeatedly behaves like a frightened coward with regard to Russia? :huh:

Trump has and always will put himself above anyone or thing else on this planet. Trump has been self centered and egocentric his entire life and him becoming president was never going to change that. Even his 'charity' was a alleged money laundering scheme and his university was another con-job.

Trump views his family and America as an extension of himself which is the nearest his narcissistic ass comes to caring about anyone besides himself. Not once have I ever seen Trump sincere about anything. I 100% believe Trump would sell out his own country if he felt he could personally gain something from it.

I'm not ruling it out that Trump's presidency is centered around repaying a debt for personal gain he has already received. It's a tin-foil hat idea, but truth has proven to be stranger than fiction before.

Look, I've found a literal witch in this witch hunt.

Attachments

• IMG_20180717_054014.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 24
I wonder how Trumpeteer fans who think he's such a strongman alpha reconcile that perception with the fact that he acted like a spineless beta while Putin was on stage. How is it possible to simultaneously think Trump is this old school man's man with the fact that he repeatedly behaves like a frightened coward with regard to Russia? :huh:

I've always thought that alpha/strong man worship stuff was weird.

Hero worship of those you view as strong just makes you look insecure and weak. If your a 'alpha male' why are you looking for other 'alpha males' to look up to.

Trump is a bully and like most bullies deep down they are insecure cowards.

Trump has track record of talking trash but rarely to the persons face.

Last edited:
Can somebody subpoena Trump's tax return documents so we can see how many millions Trump actually owes Putin? That will make sense of today's dog-and-pony show.

someone mention it's the kids that Putin has something on them, maybe enough to put them in jail and Trump being a moron is selling out America

I've always thought that alpha/strong man worship stuff was weird.

Hero worship of those you view as strong just makes you look insecure and weak. If your a 'alpha male' why are you looking for other 'alpha males' to look up to.

Trump is a bully and like most bullies deep down they are insecure cowards.

Trump has track record of talking trash but rarely to the persons face.

Hah, it's a very strange paradox, yeah. Sycophantically fawning over another guy (who's not an alpha male) by people who purport to be 'alpha' seems really beta, at the end of the day.

Yeah Trump only likes to dish out his threats via twitter or his lawyers - he's your typical 'my father will fire your father' bully type. Exactly the kind of chump Putin can easily control…likely because he's got debts/other compromising material to manipulate Trumpsky with.

Trump is a perversion of masculinity. Genuine masculinity is about being able to stand your ground with confidence, state your opinion face to face without fear and to do it with dignity. Trump is a first class coward, he talks big behind his twitter account, but any time he has to face the world leaders his cowardice starts to come through, and it was on show in full for the entire world in Helsinki. I have never seen a world leader capitulate and put him/herself ahead of their own nation like that in my lifetime. Even dictators try to give off the illusion everything they do is for their nation. Trump is so scared of being considered illegitimate he will throw literally anybody, even his own country, under the bus.

He whines too much to be considered masculine in my opinion.

I'm old enough to remember Ronnie's presidency, and pulled the lever for him back in 84. He was supported by voters from both parties, and to suggest the mainstream media hated RWR is ridiculous. Most members of the press at least respected him because, unlike the guy you voted for, Ronald Reagan wasn't a treasonous fascist garbage human.

Iran-Contra was light treason.

Washington Post has a piece on Ryan and McCarthy at the RNC convention I believe where the latter saying he believes Roacbacher and Trump are paid by Putin.
Ryan replied "No leaks. This is how we know we're a family."

Apparently they have a recording of it.

I don't think that was at the convention. I think it was in DC. But yes, I remember when that story broke 3 lifetimes ago. It definitely takes a new light with the latest indictment.

"President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."

Traitor.

When you listen to the audio, notices he pauses. "I will tell you this, President Putin was extremely strong, and powerful.....in his denial today". Even the first time I listened to that I wondered if it wasn't a somewhat complement as well. As in, "Putin standing next to me, you're extremely strong, and powerful". It could have been just a quick break to take a deep breath, but it just caught my ear.

1 minute point in this video to hear it.

For one I doubt Trump even asked that question. Pointless when everyone, and especially him, already knows the answer.

However, he may have asked his boss is how to dismiss the allegation when inetivably pressed on the issue by the assembled media . I could see Putin enjoying telling Trump to just say he strongly denies it and that's good enough, and Trump being all "Yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir!".

When you listen to the audio, notices he pauses. "I will tell you this, President Putin was extremely strong, and powerful.....in his denial today". Even the first time I listened to that I wondered if it wasn't a somewhat complement as well. As in, "Putin standing next to me, you're extremely strong, and powerful". It could have been just a quick break to take a deep breath, but it just caught my ear.

Yeah, I caught that too. It really jumped out at me when I first heard it. Any potential ulterior meanings for it aside, I just found it exceedingly strange to hear a US president saying the leader of a country like Russia was, "Extremely strong and powerful", and in that tone as well.

Even typing that, it comes off as a really bizarre way to phrase that point he was making.

I don't really go for internet memes but this was pretty clever, and actually works.

DiUTTD8W0AA2Ltn.jpg

I just have to post this one more time as I think this conversation is just as plausible as any other and maybe more so than any of the lame deflections offered by our esteemed, deluded red hat posters on this forum.

Let's review.

Trump shows up to Helsinki with Putin's wish list complete and immediately goes into seclusion with Putin for 2 hours. Based on the press conference afterwards, the conversation probably unfolded thusly...…..

Putin: "You fill the orders"

Trump "Yes, I got a lot done, sir."

"I see you completely put the G7 summit in total disarray? I was just hoping to plant doubt but you ruined any credibility they ever had in American participation. That'll teach them to kick me out." "Destroying NAFTA and the Transpacific Trade Agreement was a very nice touch."
"Good job comrade."

"Thank you, sir."

"The way you completely fractured NATO was an especially nice effort, comrade. It was number one on my priority list and although you actually agreed with Article 5, you were brilliant in saying so in such a way that no one believed you."
"Putting tariffs on all the European union was another of our top priorities and you handled it brilliantly. Calling the EU "Foes" was like cherries on a sundae. Now They will buy more Russian goods and my economy will rise."
"***** slapping Merkel was gold, pure gold, comrade."

"Thank you sir."

"You did it comrade. Completely poisoned trade between America, China, Europe and the rest of North America."
Destroyed all faith in the NATO alliance, relations with Great Britain and the rest of the EU."

"But what about America? You're still getting some pushback on your agenda to completely fracture the Democratic system." "And why is the Mueller guy still snooping around? You know he's real trouble for us, don't you?"

"I'm working on it. The people still have a free press and not enough republicans have rolled over for me to fire him but we're solid as soon as the Kavanaugh guy gets in the SCOTUS. Then nobody can touch us."

"Well stay on it fella, as I told you in the beginning, all opposition must be crushed, the sooner the better."
"Don't worry comrade, your secrets are all safe with me. You ever need more money to expand, just let me know and I'll inform the right people. Let's build that Trump Tower in Moscow and many more in the better parts of Russia. Don't worry, the elections are all taken care of. We'll take what we learned from 2016 and test it out on the 2018 midterms and we'll have a lock on the 2020 for you. America is so far behind us in hacking election systems it's no contest."

"Now let's go out there and do a presser. Do me a favor, I'll do most the talking, you take my lead. Try not to say anything at all if you can. If you say anything tell them how much you like me and how bad the Mueller investigation is. Other than that, just shut up.
DosVidanya Comrade, I drink $500 Vodka and eat Beluga caviar on the plane home tonight."

"Yes sir, whatever you say"
Rate this post positively

Someone on City Data posted this.

I can’t help but notice that Putin was smiling and smirking during the Presser, like a Mastermind who has installed a puppet as the leader of his arch rival and is now savoring the sweet taste of victory.

A text book example of why this pose is so infuriating.

This post is all over the map and it all adds up to emotional fueled nonsense which I am sure you will turn around and project back to us. But really...

1. You still have the "pose of authenticity". You fire in a circle so of course you must be a centrist, right? Except of course for having to get in the regular tone deaf pointed criticism that provides cover for Trump again. You can say you are anti-Trump all you want but it always comes off that you have a much bigger problem with his critics than with the man, his administration or his policies. The posts can end with whatever you want but it's obvious that's all kinda pro forma because that's what it sounds like. The passion and detail is always in the criticism of the people that are rightfully appalled at what Trump does and the Trump criticism thrown out is so tepid, so perfunctory.

2. I'm sorry but it's not just a CNN International anchor making Reagan comparisons in a negative way. Point blank other conservatives with bona fides far stronger than Trump ever on having consistent ideological moorings have said the same and it's not hard to find them in the news today at all. Your comment sounds like you just have a revanchist emotions for "the other side" than want to actually do anything about the current situation despite the constant, yet as noted rather limp protestations against Trump. But then... Yeah they are rather passionless. What's the tip off you ask? "You guys". It's as simple as that. The people that piss you off aren't the folks in the Trump admin. No, your real problem is the nebulous "You guys" even though, again as pointed out, in the real world there's a laundry list of conservatives throwing out the "Reagan is spinning in his grave" sentiment and it's not hard to find them.

3. Which leads me to the conclusion that as always just like the majority of foaming at the mouth Trump supporters there's never been a coherent policy position or logical outlook that explains the support. This is about sticking it in the other guys or in your case "You guys'" eye. The faux centrism, the constant "aw gee, I don't know, **shrugs** " bit and always with the back handed defense that simply must be injected every time... Folk like you are doing what you think will separate you from "lowest common denominator" Trumpers with this pose but that's because you think on some level this is all about veneers. This isn't about textures solely. This comes down to TEXT. And reading the text of this administration things are plain to see and require no caveats and yet we have people that are always finding some way to highlight the "unfairness" against Trump while giving pretty tepid criticism of the man and his administration. This gives off the overall impression that no, for you it's not about all the obvious corruption, the possible criminal conspiracy being investigated or the negative effects of following policy based on the emotions of easily manipulated masses of the electorate... What most interests you is muddying the water, throwing out false equivalencies or just plain old what aboutism. This IS the constant impression people like you make. If you wonder why so many here think you are carrying water for Trump... This is why. I very much doubt I'm the only one that thinks this way and I dare say this thinking is shared by other posters that are in fact conservatives.
nZLVmje.gif

Seems you might want to distinguish between "carrying water for" and "not thinking every action he takes is literally the death of democracy". When everything's a freakout we're-all-doomed moment, nothing is. Takes away from when he genuinely does something ****ed like go back on his acknowledgment Russia hacked the DNC, because you're already at DefCon1 and there's nowhere to go.

Call him on the bull****, but also don't go all Chicken Little on the less-egregious things. That's not support for the guy, it's just approaching it how we should approach a President. Even when he's an obnoxious turd, as he is.

Okay, so the man with the best words merely forgot a word while on stage with Putin. He meant "I don't see why it would not be the Russians".

You know, I expect those working in the White House to give a better reason than a 5 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"