F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m legit curious to read a book about Trump from a family member who was so close to him. I bet Mary has a lot of juicy and revealing anecdotes about her idiot loudmouthed uncle that could be earth shattering.

A opposed to him providing us with them on a daily basis?

When conservative media (The Daily Caller, The Hill, Wallstreet Journal, Business Insider, Washington Examiner, and The Daily Beast) criticizes Trump, you know how much he ****ed up.

Every Trump speech about COVID-19 at this point includes:

1. China virus.

2. We are doing all the testing.

3. If we did less testing, we'd be doing better.

4. That 99% of people sick are perfectly fine, even as 15-20% of people need hospital care of some sort. Or that 132,000 Americans have lost their lives.

5. We made all the ventilators.

6. So many ventilators that we are selling them to FOREIGN country. You know, like every country that isn't our country isn't foreign.

7. Way too much ****ing sniffing.

Last edited:

1. China virus.

3. That 99% of people sick are perfectly fine, even as 15-20% of people need hospital care of some sort. Or that 132,000 Americans have lost their lives.

4. We made all the ventilators.

5. So many ventilators that we are selling them to FOREIGN country. You know, like every country that isn't our country isn't foreign.

6. Way too much ****ing sniffing.

We are doing the best testing of any country in the world, by far. Other countries call me to ask how we're doing such a tremendous job. Beel-yuns and beel-yuns of very powerful, very beautiful tests.

Something something "previous administration".

We are doing the best testing of any country in the world, by far. Other countries call me to ask how we're doing such a tremendous job. Beel-yuns and beel-yuns of very powerful, very beautiful tests.

Something something "previous administration".
That reminds me, I need to add his thing about doing less testing!

I will just be fascinated at how his reaction is just continue to go right into full on white supremacy. I mean, he was just shy of saying "they will not replace us" at Rushmore.

How to mask....

:hehe: I don’t want to say this is my favourite so far as the standard is so high and there’s always a thing of thinking the most recent one is best, but I think it just might be. Love the way she/Donald looks at that mask in horror.

I will just be fascinated at how his reaction is just continue to go right into full on white supremacy. I mean, he was just shy of saying "they will not replace us" at Rushmore.
I am watching the briefing right now and the attempts to defend the BS about Bubba Wallace. We are so close to that point imo SB. Everyone around him will continue to do back flips to avoid saying what it is, but Trump is headed there on a runaway train.

Having a Miller script sets him pretty far down that path even before he starts adlibbing. It feels overall like there is no way for his mind to see a way forward apart from digging deeper in any given situation.

1. China virus.

3. If we did less testing, we'd be doing better.

4. That 99% of people sick are perfectly fine, even as 15-20% of people need hospital care of some sort. Or that 132,000 Americans have lost their lives.

5. We made all the ventilators.

6. So many ventilators that we are selling them to FOREIGN country. You know, like every country that isn't our country isn't foreign.

7. Way too much ****ing sniffing.
:D New cases are just kids who get the “sniffles” and will be better in 2 minutes.

When does everyone think Trump and his people realized that the "culture war" over masks, was actually hurting him way more then it ever could help him, as it hurts any chance of opening up the economy properly?

I really enjoy watching David Pakman's live streams of the briefing. He called the scripted walk off before it even began. :funny:

When does everyone think Trump and his people realized that the "culture war" over mask, was actually hurting him way more then it ever could help him, as it hurts any chance of opening up the economy properly?
That’s it. How can any big company open up if a bunch of their employees are these Republican guys standing up for their rights to not wear masks.

The only way I can stand the sound of his voice anymore is lip synced by Sarah Cooper.
I go long periods without watching him speak. I hear snippets, but don't actually watch him. So when I finally do, it surprises me just how angry and uncomfortable it makes me. There are people who actually like this. That think this makes us as a country look good and tough. These are the same people who thought Obama made us look bad when he spoke. It's just... how?

I go long periods without watching him speak. So when I finally do, it surprises me just how angry and uncomfortable it makes me. There are people who actually like this. That think this makes us as a country look good and tough. These are the same people who thought Obama made us look bad when he spoke. It's just... how?

I don't understand how anyone can listen to Trump talk and think "**** yea this guy is a genius!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"