F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever it is you are trying to do, you're not very good at it. Trolling or what?

I'm being facetious. The first republican they bring on the news to defend Trump IMMEDIATELY goes to the excuse that the leakers are the problem here and not the enormous list of stuff that they would have impeached Hillary for in a heart beat. The level of pure hipocrisy coming from them in their defense of Trump is sickening, because there isn't even the vaguest hint of morality or country-first in anything they say anymore. It makes me absolutely sick to see the presidency dragged through the mud just because they feel they can easily get anything they want signed while he's in charge. It ticks me off knowing friends of mine having given way more for this country than any human being should, and get completely forgotten by it, while garbage like this is just celebrated by the republicans now. I am pissed off that stuff this utterly insane happens on an almost daily basis and most people outside of these boards are just *shrug* whatever.

But sure, be mad at me. There's not enough hate going around as it is. Let's just keep this powder keg burning

I keep wondering what kind of event would force the GOP to turn against Trump. The WaPo article is pretty damning stuff and had Dubya done this, the Dem majority would've drafted articles of impeachment. Whereas the GOP majority is just twiddling their thumbs and essentially slapping Trump on the wrist... disgusting.

Hillary and the Democratic Party remains the scapegoat until events ramp up.

Frankly, if the upcoming Wyoming and Georgia special elections flip democrat. You then get them weighing the political calculus. And frankly, while a lot of them are supportive in public, but I'm sure there is talk in private.

You pretty much have to get the GOP to the point where they are more afraid of Democrats than being primaried.

I'm being facetious. The first republican they bring on the news to defend Trump IMMEDIATELY goes to the excuse that the leakers are the problem here and not the enormous list of stuff that they would have impeached Hillary for in a heart beat. The level of pure hipocrisy coming from them in their defense of Trump is sickening, because there isn't even the vaguest hint of morality or country-first in anything they say anymore. It makes me absolutely sick to see the presidency dragged through the mud just because they feel they can easily get anything they want signed while he's in charge. It ticks me off knowing friends of mine having given way more for this country than any human being should, and get completely forgotten by it, while garbage like this is just celebrated by the republicans now. I am pissed off that stuff this utterly insane happens on an almost daily basis and most people outside of these boards are just *shrug* whatever.

But sure, be mad at me. There's not enough hate going around as it is. Let's just keep this powder keg burning

Sarcasm is tough online. You aren't a regular in the politics forum, and we have had far, far too many insane trumpers in here to just dismiss it as sarcasm.

f20u89.jpg

I'm feeling really dense right now, because I'm not getting the joke. :(

Mad at you? I simply asked a question... Come here you little bear, let Reeky give you a squeeze.
Sarcasm is tough online. You aren't a regular in the politics forum, and we have had far, far too many insane trumpers in here to just dismiss it as sarcasm.
:up: i never ****ing know anymore. Before I saw it on the news I thought everyone was joking about Trump firing Comey :lmao:

"The Story About Kellywanne Conway"

this sounds like an October bonfire story... continue continue.., i want to her about her scarecrow mother who ate babies

If she felt that, then why even ruin your own career to be on his payroll? She can quit, but she'll have to live with it for the rest of her life unless she can become an unlikely hero who speak against him in the most Shakespearean way. That won't happen though.

"The Story About Kellywanne Conway"

this sounds like an October bonfire story... continue continue.., i want to her about her scarecrow mother who ate babies

kellyanne-basic-instinct.gif

For real though...

I cannot believe getting off of work in the morning and seeing the fresh hell this incompetent administration has mid-wifed into the world on a daily basis.

If Conway feels so disgusted by her current career she should get out of the dumpster fire while she can. Shes doing nothing but damaging her career and her own personal image every day she remains remotely connected to that administration.

Not going to lie...McKinnon is super hot as KAC.

Screaming overheard in Cabinet Room meeting between Spicer, Bannon and Sanders after Russia intel revelation

Reporters at the White House on Monday overheard yelling between White House press secretary Sean Spicer, chief White House counsel Steve Bannon, deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and White House Communications Director Michale Dubke, prompting staffers to turn up TV’s to drown out the back-and-forth.

It would all be hilarious if it wasn't so terrifying.

Trump will survive this. He's Teflon. Think of all the scandals before he got elected and yet somehow he still won. Think of all the scandals since he's been elected. And yet somehow Republicans still won't lift a finger.

yep i just use it as comedy now. nothing will transpire. same with 'lock her up'... hillary will never see a jail cell lol

Trump will survive this. He's Teflon. Think of all the scandals before he got elected and yet somehow he still won. Think of all the scandals since he's been elected. And yet somehow Republicans still won't lift a finger.

I wouldnt be so sure. This isn't an election where the uninformed people vote. This isn't some scandal in which Trump did something embarrassingly stupid. It's a possible case of treason, espionage, and collusion with a foreign government to win the U.S. Presidential election. Two of those crimes carry the death penalty. I'm not sure if the third crime would. Trump has never come up against something like that. He can't file a lawsuit or scream "Im innocent." and walk away from that scott free. If there is enough evidence and things begin to snowball he will have a hard time getting away with this.

But one thing I am sure of, if he does end up impeached he will get book deals. If he goes to prison he will get book deals. He will continue to make money off of his crime and prosecution even after the justice system has dealt with him.

I can't understand how anyone can listen to Hannity and not see the the complete BS he is spouting. Especially when he was the one spouting and perpetuating conspiracy theories on our last President.

And McMaster and Tillerson, and the Russians and a bunch of others. Red Don really threw them under the bus there.

Technically, they never denied that he shared secret information. Just denying that he shared techniques and methods. Which, the article never said they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"