Feats of Strength

I prefer that Hulk really be "the strongest there is" because when it comes down to powers, Thor's got super strength, lightning powers, and all kindsa mystical stuff. Hulk has super strength and that's essentially it. If Thor were physically stronger than Hulk, Hulk would have nothing particularly unique about him (other than turning into one big mean green bastard of course but you know what I'm getting at). If Hulk isn't the strongest there is then what's so cool about him? I could see Thor winning a fight one on one, but if they were having a benching competition I'd prefer Hulk to be the victor.

And Corp, I know you're not the biggest Hulk fan, but the 2008 design was a million times better. The Hulk should be fearsome and scary to those who oppose him. There's nothing intimidating about a giant light green baby. I know some like a little chub on him, but I gotta totally agree with Letterier when he said he should be total superhuman, with a linebacker build rather than bodybuilder. I liked that decision a lot. I also dig the ripply veiny look rather than the smooth texture of Ang's Hulk. But to each his own.

Anyways, about the feats of strength, somebody said something about punching or throwing Mjolnir through a Frost Giant's head - hell yeah. At first I thought they may not get away with something like that due to PG-13 but I was watching LotR the other day and they had decapitations and limbs and entrails flying and it was good to go- extreme violence is fine, as long as the blood is kept to a minimum I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"