Final Destination Reboot | WB/New Line

Big director on as producer doesn’t mean much in terms of quality.

I mean, James Wan produced the Mortal
Kombat remake. Sam Raimi produced the Poltergeist remake.
The writers involved get a far bigger vote of confidence from me than Watts as producer. Ready or Not was a delight.

Ugh. This is one franchise that did not need to be brought back. I only ever saw the first one and that was garbage. I think the only thing I liked about it was seeing Stifler’s head get hacked off.

I’m not hugely into this franchise, but it takes quite a bit of enthusiasm for the series to do that kind of a pitch.

Watts also wrote the treatment for the relaunch. Guy Busick and Lori Evans Taylor, whose credits include Ready or Not and the relaunched Scream franchise, are writing the script.

I'll do it for free:

Seven sexy teens and three teachers are on a European school trip in Italy when a freak accident kills people at one of the tourist traps. The quirky New kid at school who's too cool for TikTok had a premonition it would happen and saves them by causing a scene on their tour bus. Now Death is out for revenge.

Surprised it took this long to get this going.

Not the most exciting choice of directors but hope it turns out well. Been too long since the last one.

By the way just watch the films in this order: F5>F1>F2... That's it

Well finally!

These films are more interesting than those Saw films.

So a bit surprising it took them this long to make another one.

914a0b3867af388a60461b6d065ded90.gif

One of the few horror franchises that can get creative in lots of different ways. The fact that death itself is the killer is rather interesting. I like all the films (some more than others) but I still feel there's potential for a truly great one.

One of the few horror franchises that can get creative in lots of different ways. The fact that death itself is the killer is rather interesting. I like all the films (some more than others) but I still feel there's potential for a truly great one.
I never understood why Death covered up its tracks in the first film when he killed the boy in the bathroom. That one freaked me out and will only dry delicates on a rack.

F3 has MEW so it should be F3>F5>F1>F2 :o.

Throw F4 in a dumpster fire where it belongs though.
Which one had the guy sucked inside out by the pool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"