Transformers Like or Dislike the line-up? How would you change it?

I'm still a die hard Mirage fan. I just love his Egyptian/ethnic looking face would have been a good sell for todays diverse cultures and all, but hey....

I really wanted to see soundwave in this one

Yurka said:
I really wanted to see soundwave in this one
I know dammit! :cmad:

They could of made him an iPod or something. :cmad:

that would've sucked. It's better to wait and make the character justice.

Shinobi Rendar said:
that would've sucked. It's better to wait and make the character justice.

I really must agree with you there. This is the same way I feel about the character of Gambit 9and don't think X3 is the end!) Let's see if this pans out into a sequel that will be able to give Soundwave a chance for screentime. I'm going to hazard a guess that a few lesser Decepticons will be permanently deactivated in this movie, like Frenzy, Barricade and Blackout.

Well I like the line-up, I just don't think there's enough of them. Especially the Autobots! I was hoping to see Sideswipe, Prowl, Hound amongst others. What kind of war is going to be with only five Autobots?

I post this on another thread but it's worthy of a repeat. HBO's Jerry Ferrara from 'Entourage' would make an awesome voice for Bumblebee. He has the youthfulness and hip voice needed for BB.

entourage05.jpg

I would have liked to have seen Ultra Magnus and Grimlock. Yeah maybe TF2

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
I'm still a die hard Mirage fan. I just love his Egyptian/ethnic looking face would have been a good sell for todays diverse cultures and all, but hey....
They could've used his "I'm an elite member, why am I wasting my time hanging around with these commoners when I should be back on Cybertron?" attitude as well as a nice contrast to the apparantly gung-ho Autobot team.

I'm beginning to think this whole movie is just a mirage for a movie about different set of Robotic heros.

^Nice metaphor/pun there.

Are these ALL of them, or just the main ones?
Like could we see more on Cybertron in the begining, and only these one go off to Earth?

Hell yeah!!!
Make the Autobots look like total ass-kickers.

ben_reilly_s_s said:
Are these ALL of them, or just the main ones?
Like could we see more on Cybertron in the begining, and only these one go off to Earth?
you dont think theres enough!?:eek:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! no pleasing anyone!!!!!!!!

Seems like a really small line-up, and where's the love for Hot Rod & Ultra Magnus?

Rayne said:
Seems like a really small line-up, and where's the love for Hot Rod & Ultra Magnus?

They suck. TF as a series went down hill once they hit the scene.

Guys if you have way too many characters there won't be room for character development. Be grateful the line-up is pretty good imo. Bigger tha what i expected.

You guys are probably pissed because one of your favs didn't make it into the film...alll i gotta say is SEQUELS.

Well, I'm happy because most of the lineup on either side are my favorites. I cannot stress enough though that they need to get Frank Welker to do Megatron.

I honestly could care less who they get to do the voices of the other Autobots and Decepticons. My main concern is for Optimus and Megatron though. They did right by hiring Peter Cullen. Let's see if they can nab Frank Welker as well.

*Please God....let Frank Welker do the voice of Megatron.......>_<*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"