Transformers Like or Dislike the line-up? How would you change it?

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
Autobots:
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Jazz
Ratchet
Ironhide

Decepticons:
Megatron
Starscream
Brawl
Bonecrusher
Barricade
Scorponok
Frenzy
Blackout

Do you like or dislike the line-up? I think it's 'ok' but if i had my way i would add Soundwave in there for the Decepticons and remove Blackout, and add either Mirage or Hound in there for the Autobots.

Notice that there are no new charcters in the Autobot team? Does this mean they're saving that for TF 2?

You opinions on the line up....

I like it. Plus I'd prefer they left Soundwave to a sequel rather than shoehorn him into an existing character.

Rumble was robbed!!!!! Something tells me Frenzy's going to be getting a little sibling rivalry knockdown back at Decepticon HQ.

P.S. I honestly don't know half the Decepticon lineup.

Spark said:
I like it. Plus I'd prefer they left Soundwave to a sequel rather than shoehorn him into an existing character.

Exactly. Soundwave would've sucked if they rushed him. I love the fact that the autobots are outnumbered. Hopefully for the sequel the rest autobot go to earth for back-up.

I only know who those guys are:

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Jazz

and

Megatron
Starscream

Shinobi Rendar said:
Exactly. Soundwave would've sucked if they rushed him. I love the fact that the autobots are outnumbered. Hopefully for the sequel the rest autobot go to earth for back-up.

What would the Autobots be without Wheeljack? With Wheeljack perhaps if things go well and they have cause for a sequel, they can add the original Dinobot Lineup of Grimlock, Swoop and Sludge to even out the ranks giving the Autobots a fair advantage against the Decepticons.

It's pretty great. I would have added Sideswipe to the 'bots line-up, but otherwise, it's solid.

I like the lineup all the ones i wanted to be there are

I like the Autobot line up a lot. The Decepticon line up is ok.
I would have prefeared Thundercracker and Skywarp with Starscream, but I guess they didnt want 3 of them to be so similar.
Brawl is from Energon or amada, guess he is ok, Scroponok can not be what he is suppose to be, have to wait and see what they do with him. BoneCrusher was a constructicon. Maybe a lead in for Devestator for the sequal? Barricade and Blackout...both bran new.
Frenzy is cool, would have rathered them go with Rumble, but I will live

I wanted Soundwave more than anyone else.

Bloodsword said:
Brawl is from Energon or amada, guess he is ok,

Brawl is a Combaticon from G1. He was an imprisoned spark on cybertron that Starscream stole in order to create his own faction from WWII vehicles to usurp Megatron. Didnt really work to well.

Edit: Im fine with the lineup.

I still don't know who the hell Barricade and Blackout are. :(

They're new characters. I know blackout is. Not sure about barricade.

I suspect Skorponok is going to actually act more animal-like as opposed to intelligent according to the description of him.

red_x said:
Brawl is a Combaticon from G1. He was an imprisoned spark on cybertron that Starscream stole in order to create his own faction from WWII vehicles to usurp Megatron. Didnt really work to well.

Edit: Im fine with the lineup.

Yeah, your right. I forgot about the combaticons. I remembered the tank named Brawl from Energon.

The sad part is Bruticus is about 15 feet away on a shelf with the rest of my collection lol

Blackout is from Energon. Scorponok is just a drone vs. his G1 self. Old name, new character.

red_x said:
Blackout is from Energon. Scorponok is just a drone vs. his G1 self. Old name, new character.

Well, I could care less whether or not Scoponok is just a bit player with no lines. It's Starscream and Megatron that are more important. Their interractions with each other were always the important thing in the cartoon, which is why it stunk when he was no longer around. I mean that sissy Cyclonus just groveled at Galvie's feet. But I digress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"