Transformers Like or Dislike the line-up? How would you change it?

Yeah... maybe he could have been, like, one of those big towers at a rock concert...

I'm joking.

DOG LIPS said:
What if Soundwave was a big ass stereo system, and Rumble and the others were the speakers?

Nevermind.
I kind of like that idea. They all make a huge component system.

How about this...
Make Soundwave some sort of super-high-tech concept car. The kind that is totally tied into your life. Internet, cell phone, DVD, nav system, badass sound system, the works. Would that please everyone?

Mal'Akai said:
I kind of like that idea. They all make a huge component system.
collegehumor.jpg

Soundwave!

If given the choice I would add Prowl and Soudwave and his minions to the Autobot and Decepticon line-ups, respectively. Overall, I'm fine with line-up we do have.

I have no problem with the line-up. Its a couple of the designs and a few things I've heard about the script that bugs me.

I'm OK with the lineup... but Soundwave is sorely (sorely!) missed. It's almost a showstopper him not being in it. They could use the "Angel" excuse about "wanting to do him right" in a latter movie, but I'm not exactly sure if Angel had the following Soundwave did. IMHO, the decision might turn out to be a major major blunder.

And I would have put all 3 jets (Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp). You don't break up a team like that.

CFlash said:
I'm OK with the lineup... but Soundwave is sorely (sorely!) missed. It's almost a showstopper him not being in it. They could use the "Angel" excuse about "wanting to do him right" in a latter movie, but I'm not exactly sure if Angel had the following Soundwave did. IMHO, the decision might turn out to be a major major blunder.

And I would have put all 3 jets (Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp). You don't break up a team like that.

Have you read the script? If so then there is no indication of a hint of Soundwave? I have a feeling that they'll sneak a cameo in there somewhere. But that may be just wishful thinking.

isnt there enough robots for just the first film?

nosebleed said:
Have you read the script? If so then there is no indication of a hint of Soundwave? I have a feeling that they'll sneak a cameo in there somewhere. But that may be just wishful thinking.

AFAIK, Soundwave is not in the movie in any way shape or form.
We've known that for a long long time. Originally there's a tiny 4-foot tall midget Decepticon in it that they wanted to name Soundwave.... but they changed the name after fans pointed out that the writers are idiots.

CFlash said:
AFAIK, Soundwave is not in the movie in any way shape or form.
We've known that for a long long time. Originally there's a tiny 4-foot tall midget Decepticon in it that they wanted to name Soundwave.... but they changed the name after fans pointed out that the writers are idiots.

Thanks...I'm trying to stay away from the script...I'll be spoiled enough by just coming here (and to the numerous other Transformer forums). I SHOULD stay away from them all but I am too excited for a new Transformers movie to stay away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"