First Look at Clea from TB

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
Allison Mack, Chloe from Smallville, will be playing the character called Clea on The Batman episode "The Everywhere Man" airing November 4th, 2006 with the villian being played by Superman Returns Man of Steel Brandon Routh.

Here is what Clea is going to look like in the episode:

Clea.jpg

She looks cool, although it's a shame that Vicki Vale (voiced by Tara Strong) from THE BATMAN VS. DRACULA couldn't make an appearence. I've always thought that the one area that B:TAS didn't handle very well was romance; sure, Wayne has that "playboy" demeaner but I always thought that it could be interesting if Wayne (or Batman) had some sort of longterm tension or even a relationship with someone, just to see what goes of it. THE BATMAN had a chance of doing that with Det. Yin but alas she's been AWOL since Batgirl showed up, and Catwoman's dialogue has usually left more to be desired (and, again, with Batgirl last season Batman was stuck playing babysitter). Hopefully something comes of Clea.

I'm wondering how Routh does, though, and what kind of villian the "Everywhere Man" is. Will he be like TT's Trident? Hopefully he'll be better than Kosmo Krank, TB's last original villian.

So, essentially it's Chloe in TB-verse? Okay, that's cool. :)

yeah but we don't know what her role is yet in this story

Dread said:
She looks cool, although it's a shame that Vicki Vale (voiced by Tara Strong) from THE BATMAN VS. DRACULA couldn't make an appearence. I've always thought that the one area that B:TAS didn't handle very well was romance; sure, Wayne has that "playboy" demeaner but I always thought that it could be interesting if Wayne (or Batman) had some sort of longterm tension or even a relationship with someone, just to see what goes of it. THE BATMAN had a chance of doing that with Det. Yin but alas she's been AWOL since Batgirl showed up, and Catwoman's dialogue has usually left more to be desired (and, again, with Batgirl last season Batman was stuck playing babysitter). Hopefully something comes of Clea.

I'm wondering how Routh does, though, and what kind of villian the "Everywhere Man" is. Will he be like TT's Trident? Hopefully he'll be better than Kosmo Krank, TB's last original villian.

Cosmo Krank wasn't the last original. D.A.V.E. was.

GamerSlyRatchet said:
Cosmo Krank wasn't the last original. D.A.V.E. was.
True, I forgot about D.A.V.E. He was actually decent. I still hope Everywhere Man is better than Krank. :p

D.A.V.E isn't in teh comics?

man, dc need to introduce him bigtime, i thought he was awesome and that storyline was taken from an ancient batman tale or something.

November Rain said:
D.A.V.E isn't in teh comics?

man, dc need to introduce him bigtime, i thought he was awesome and that storyline was taken from an ancient batman tale or something.

I aree. The Batman needs to leave its footprints on the comics.

GamerSlyRatchet said:
I aree. The Batman needs to leave its footprints on the comics.

I don't know if I'd go that far.

I'm kind of intrigued to see the episode. I saw all of the first season and it blew, but I recently saw one of the newer episodes featuring Robin and it was a lot better than I expected...

Lt. Figgnuts said:
I don't know if I'd go that far.

I'm kind of intrigued to see the episode. I saw all of the first season and it blew, but I recently saw one of the newer episodes featuring Robin and it was a lot better than I expected...

And why shouldn't it? EVERY modern DC show has left their mark on the mainstream, even Teen Titans and Smallville, so why should The Batman be different?

what was her purpose in the Everywhere man episode any way??

a smallville alternate reality where her and her 'clark' get to live happily ever after.

most likely it's a stepping stone for some other voice acting roles so they gave her something she could easily do to get her started out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"