First Look at Frank Castle/The Punisher!

Anyone capable feel like manipping that pic and making the skull white to see how it would look. :)

It was just the slicked hair, big forehead, squinted eyes, and the way his eyebrows went.
But he is holding a gun proper, trying to aim the damn thing, and because we don't see the rest of his face its easier to make that connection.
Cuz I went to look at a bunch of other Stevenson pics and I'd never make that connection.

Can someone post a pick of the actor that shows his face?

steven-seagal.gif

Hey I am all for fun, and I want to read what everyone has to say, but it gets tiresome when practically every post is about Steven Seagal.
It's just obnoxiously nit picky.
I would just for once like to enjoy reading posts by people with something to say, not everyone jumping on a bandwagon of jokes.
But really it's no big deal, and I am not here to argue.

I'm not getting worked up, but look at what we've gotten in the past. The first released pic of Spider-Man made me say, "Wow! They nailed it." The first pic of Iron Man got the same reaction.

This pic (and only this pic AD) doesn't fill me with awe. Yeah, the pose is good, but I don't get the excitement factor I got with those other films.

That's all. Not saying it's not going to be a great movie. Not saying he resembles some other actor. Just THAT particular Punisher get-up doesn't thrill me.

The first pic from the first film didn't fill me with awe either. It's not like a souped up CGI character like Hulk or Iron Man. It's a guy with a gun. I'm loving the Max influence.

Eh. I don't like the picture. I'm not going to base my judgments of the movie on that though.

It looks like Steven Segal. Ick. Plus, the logo issues. I dunno. I'm gonna miss Thomas Jane.

-Vaportrail

I'm not getting worked up, but look at what we've gotten in the past. The first released pic of Spider-Man made me say, "Wow! They nailed it." The first pic of Iron Man got the same reaction.

This pic (and only this pic AD) doesn't fill me with awe. Yeah, the pose is good, but I don't get the excitement factor I got with those other films.

That's all. Not saying it's not going to be a great movie. Not saying he resembles some other actor. Just THAT particular Punisher get-up doesn't thrill me.

Yeah, I agree. But I wasn't blown away when I saw Jane the first time as Punisher either. The thing is, in reality, the Punisher costume is good. It's cool but it's not like seeing Spidey or Ironman for the first time, because those are more iconic characters with far more extreme costumes.
But looking at this in comparison to Jane's Punisher, this looks better.
He looks more like the Punisher from the comics than Jane.

It's a guy with a gun.

What else do you want with this kind of movie?

I just wish we could see his face and the skull was brighter.

Well, I liked Jane quite a bit in the role (which may or may not say all sorts of things about me to the more hardcore Punisher fans), but I have to agree that this pic looks an awful lot like several of the Max covers I've seen.

Well, I liked Jane quite a bit in the role (which may or may not say all sorts of things about me to the more hardcore Punisher fans), but I have to agree that this pic looks an awful lot like several of the Max covers I've seen.

I really enjoyed Jane, too. Tons of people HATED the last Punisher movie, but I honestly enjoyed it. I miss Jane :csad:

Looks like Segal in the 1st pic released but atleast his hair isn't blonde. Remember when this pic was released?

thomas_jane_as_punisher_small.jpg

It's a guy with a gun.

What else do you want with this kind of movie?

I just wish we could see his face and the skull was brighter.

He needs a cgi animal friend/sidekick.

That talks.

Looks like Segal in the 1st pic released but atleast his hair isn't blonde. Remember when this pic was released?

thomas_jane_as_punisher_small.jpg

There was a really funny manip of that pic of him in lingerie. I'd love to see that again. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"