First Look at X3 DVD Covers

Psionic Force said:
I really dont like the look of that at all .. makes the cover look even cheesier! And with Angels wings, well, there are just too many wings! :D
oh i agree 100% completely about that... i just want my firebird, somehow, anyhow...or my name wouldnt be phoenixrisen!!!!!!! :D

the a1ant said:
The last one is the best.

The last one is the way to go. I hate the one where it looks like Wolverine is angry at the logo for some reason.

Since Angel was barely in the film, I don't understand giving him cover time. Where's Callisto or Kitty?

Or Bobby and Rogue...
Rogue was more in the film than Angel....
And had a bigger role

YJ1 said:
The last one is the way to go. I hate the one where it looks like Wolverine is angry at the logo for some reason.

Since Angel was barely in the film, I don't understand giving him cover time. Where's Callisto or Kitty?

While he didn't have much screentime, he did have more importance to the plot than neither Callisto nor Kitty.

I really hope they don't choose ANY of the ones posted in this thread.

WorthyStevens4 said:
While he didn't have much screentime, he did have more importance to the plot than neither Callisto nor Kitty.

(Edited.) Wrong reply.

Bastila said:
After you said that i looked at the back cover again and noticed there is only two.
I like the last one best. I hope to God they put more special features on these, at least one or two more.

The last one does look the best. My goodness, they better have Cyke in the inside flaps or something....

Storm should be flying or something w/Angel that would look cool. Throw in a tornado or something so boring just seeing her walk

Electrix said:
Right. I recently signed up for this website for British Teenagers and you can do surveys and questionnaires and you get paid a small amount of money. I have just done a movie survey which had questions like

Have you seen Mission Impossible?
Did you like the film?
Will you be buying the DVD?

I had multiple choice answers in tick boxes. It asked me about Superman Returns, Pirates of The Caribbean and X-Men 3. Then the DVD section came up and I saw these.

x-mencover1.JPG

x-mencover2.JPG

x-mencover3.JPG

x-mencover4.JPG

It asked me which I liked best but I was too busy print screening to judge. I dont know which will be used or if any will be used. I just know people are being asked which they like best.
The last one is the best!:up:

Ok, the last one is the best, but why is Angel on the cover taking away a spot from a more important character? He had, oh 10 lines in the whole movie? And why (on the last one) are they mixing up sides? Sure keep Logan up front, but put X-men on one side and The Brotherhood on the other. Duh.

Wolverine (centered) Storm, Prof. X, and Beast then Jean, Magneto, and Mystique

On the back there should be Bobby and Pryo, Kitty and Juggernaut

My humble opinons...

Me personally, I'm not too worried about the cover of the DVD; I'm just hoping they'll be more special features besides Director's Commentary and a BTS/Making Of.

I heard the Making of Documentary will be longer than the film itself...probably because more a lot went off behind the scenes.

looks cool. i've seen better cover tho...jean looks cool in the first one. my onlly problem is there is a definite lack of cyclops (granted he had like 8 secs in the movie) but he was in the advertising (not much)...so he should be on the box....and seriously, can we take angel off the box. hes cool and all but the guy had like just slightly more screen time than cykes. his whole purpose was to save his father at the end...seriously...lol. id say the first or the last...

I don't get it... Mystique, Angel and Xavier also on the cover....
They had so small roles of no importance really...
I want Rogue Bobby Kitty Collosus on it to... maybe on the back for the young x-men and on the front one the older ones

I think Bobby should be on it, because had a good role.

So, Logan, Storm, Jean, Beast, Bobby (Angel only to see other new character, and because the wings...) and then Magneto and Pyros.

But Xavier would be good too, to see the leader of the x-men, and maybe Rogue, for continuation.

MaleRogue said:
I don't get it... Mystique, Angel and Xavier also on the cover....
They had so small roles of no importance really...
I want Rogue Bobby Kitty Collosus on it to... maybe on the back for the young x-men and on the front one the older ones

But Kitty and Colossus had no importance. :confused:

Not bad looking. Magneto has on alot of purple in that one pic.

I like the last front cover, but Beast and Cyclops should be on it. Maybe they'll do something like Sin City, how many different covers did they have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"