First Marvel Character Crossover?

screw all this, get deadpool in, and have them make fun of each other for the whole ep.

spidey's never had someone to out quip him in animation before.

heck have them meet pre and post black suit and let's see deadpool kick his ass when he's got the dark suit on.

I'm still pulling for the Hulk as both he & Spider-Man are my all-time favorite Marvel superheroes. I'd love to see how this Spider-Man would attempt to handle the Hulk.

I voted Cap. Although I'd like to see a Spidey, Iceman and Human Torch teamup. Torch was supposed to be in Amazing Friends originally, but they didn't have the rights, so that's why I'd pick him instead of Firestar.

Really? I never knew that...

I'm still pulling for the Hulk as both he & Spider-Man are my all-time favorite Marvel superheroes. I'd love to see how this Spider-Man would attempt to handle the Hulk.

Heck, for THAT matter, i'd prefer they adapt ASM #229 with the Juggernaut instead. :word:

I think for the second Marvel corssover, I would either have the Hulk or Punisher. :word:

I seriously doubt we'll be seeing Captain America anytime soon. He's dead in the comics for one thing and he's been replaced by a character that's less than Saturday morning friendly....

Doesn't mean they can't use Steve Rogers. By this reasoning they shouldn't even be using Gwen since she's dead too.

Personally, if they do any team ups it should be in a later season, Spidey should have the spotlight for now. However I would love to see a guest appearance by either Cap, Torch or Daredevil if they ever decide to do so.

yea if they do teamups for me i would love to see ff/ or just the torch, cap, dd, and xmen.

The Hulk would be more interesting to see.

Maybe, but one of Spider-Man's most famous storys involved him trying desperately to halt a rampage by the Juggernaut, a being with Hulk-like strength and invulnerability...

Spidey and The Hulk have met numerous times in the comics, but nothing too memorable has ever come of it...

I'm sure the writers of this series could come up with something interesting if the Hulk were to come onto the show. I'd also like to see how their version of the Hulk would look with this type of animation.

Ooo...a Spidey/Juggernaught throwdown would indeed be awesome! Nice thinking Captain!

As I am a big Hulk fan,I'd love to see him and Spidey in a battle.:spidey:

Yeah, and the battle would be even better if Spidey were to be wearing the symbiote.

screw all this, get deadpool in, and have them make fun of each other for the whole ep.

spidey's never had someone to out quip him in animation before.
did Deadpool out quip him in the comics? I can't imagine anyone being able to do that, i know Deadpools funny, but i dunno, it's Spideys thing, and he's smarter/quicker

I would rather see some street level heroes such as Iron Fist,Moon Knight or Daredevil.

I just watched the "Frightful" episode of Fantastic Four: WGH on Youtube last night. Peter Parker's minor role was funny.

"Guys, I have the solution to all our problems! This guy's a freelance photographer. His name is...I forget."

LOL

I've always liked it when The Punisher showed up and tangled with Spidey

...although he might not be the appropriate guest on a Saturday morning cartoon.

spidey has met the juggernaught in animation.

spider-man and his amazing friends, the origin of firestar.

my favorite team up would be torch but this isn't going to happen because of the rights issue so I would love spidey to team up with iceman and firestar to remind me of my childhood.

I've always liked it when The Punisher showed up and tangled with Spidey

...although he might not be the appropriate guest on a Saturday morning cartoon.

He appeared twice in the 90s cartoon, once hunting Spider Man and the second time hunting Peter Parker

Well, a recent interview with Greg pretty much put the kibosh on any chances of Human Torch or Daredevil showing up any time soon, as the rights for those characters are with other studios...

Now im not sure we can get Punisher either, as he has a movie coming out at the end of the year at Lionsgate...

Maybe Ghost Rider? Sony has those rights, iirc...:ghost:

He appeared twice in the 90s cartoon, once hunting Spider Man and the second time hunting Peter Parker
That's encouraging then. :yay:

Now im not sure we can get Punisher either, as he has a movie coming out at the end of the year at Lionsgate...
This, not so encouraging. :csad:

Sucks about DD and Torch too. I hate how the liscensing works. Can't they just sell the rights conditionally? ie, "you can have the rights to make a DD movie (and sequels), but that is all". It sems Marvel would actually be doing the movie studios a favor, because by being able to put these characters in cartoons, the studios would be getting free publicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"