First Marvel Character Crossover?

With both movies coming out soon, I wouldn't be too shocked to see an Iron Man appearance followed by a Hulk tale...

:yay:

it would be nice but we already know greg has said he doesnt plan to have any crossovers any time soon. There isnt any in season 1 and 2. Plus he said he wants to just stick with spidey area of marvel u. But yea maybe in season 3+ we could see a hero guess spot.

it would be nice but we already know greg has said he doesnt plan to have any crossovers any time soon. There isnt any in season 1 and 2. Plus he said he wants to just stick with spidey area of marvel u. But yea maybe in season 3+ we could see a hero guess spot.
Yeah, and besides, I don't really want any crossovers in the first two seasons. We need to have alot of the Spidey universe first, which is why I agree with you about crossovers happening in season 3.

I think the first season should be solely Spiderman stories; the second season have crossovers with characters closer to Spidey, like the Punisher, Cloak, and Dagger; then the third season and on, can have occasional appearances of other characters, such as Iron Man, Human Torch, and Daredevil.

Iron Man or Wolverine, to promote the new series.

would be nice but as we already said greg doesnt plan to have any guest heroes in season 1 and 2 and really just wants to stick to spidey's corner of marvel U. But there is hope in later seasons maybe. But right now there isnt going to be any. Closest thing to a hero guest spot we got so far is hobey brown(spelling?)- the future prowler is on the midtown high football team(so far no speaking from him yet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"