First woman US president?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
It's a pretty coveted title that it sounds like some people on both sides want.

So who do you think might get it? I heard ivanka trump wants to be the first but one trump is one too many

Ivanka Trump isn't even a serious consideration. She wants to be President, like it's some kind of prize she could win, not something she would earn. Though her daddy got it without earning it, I really can't see her getting a serious consideration.

I voted for Warren who I like but I also really like Gabbard and Turner and if the later can get into a high office between now and then I think the number of people floating her name will increase dramatically.

There won't be a republican female president for at least 2 decades

I have come to realize I should have voted for Lisa Simpson.

Kirsten Gillibrand or Kamala Harris.

Ivanka Trump isn't even a serious consideration. She wants to be President, like it's some kind of prize she could win, not something she would earn. Though her daddy got it without earning it, I really can't see her getting a serious consideration.

I agree but as you said, I used to think her dad was impossible and he only wanted it as a troph so anything can happen. I hope it doesn't though

I have come to realize I should have voted for Lisa Simpson.

Haha well, the Simpsons have predicted some crazy stuff!

Of those listed, Elizabeth Warren is obvious choice.

But there is someone out there. A worthy queen to rule us.

There will never be a female President. maybe, maybe a Republican like Nikki Haley just if the GOP wants to troll the idiot Dems by doing what they could never do, but that's it.

Nah fam you thinking of someone else. :o

Elizabeth Warren. I'd even take the centrist Kamala Harris. At least she has political experience.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT (Britain) AGAIN!

You guys had the option remember and you said nah

Technically we had the option of a mentally unstable George III and we told him to take his madness and his taxes and his soldiers and **** off back to his dreary island.

If there had been a queen like Elizabeth on the throne back then America probably would have said, "Yassss, queeeennnn!":o

Last edited:
It should've been Hillary Clinton. In 2008. One or two terms. Save Obama for 2016.

Now IDK. I don't want to focus on gender. First, I want to make The White House great again.

Do you guys see Trump surviving his first term in office?

Unfortunately, yes I think he'll survive this term in office. I truly hope he is headed for a one term presidency though.

As in living to try a second run for office? I'm not sure if the dietary and lack of exercise habits of his are to be believed he might have a stroke or heart attack first.

Impeachment/resignation looks on the table also going by his daily habit of mostly not doing anything productive (his "full schedule" is maybe 3-4 hours of actual work) and with the cloud of Russia hanging over his head it might start raining impeachment sometime in 2019.

I hope putting Elizabeth Hasselbeck on the poll was meant as a joke.

I voted for Elizabeth Warren, because she's got a lot of experience, she's an outspoken champion for the little guy, and she's tough. But Kamala Harris would be a great pick too. My only concern with her is that she hasn't been a senator for very long (that doesn't bother me, but he opponents would cite a "lack of experience" as if working as a state Attorney General is an easy job).

Michelle Obama would be a dream candidate, at least from a charisma/public speaking standpoint. Her DNC speech last year was probably the best campaign speech I've EVER heard by ANYONE. But I think she would need to run for a Senate or Governor seat first.

I don't know everyone on this list but I thought Kamala Harris seemed quite impressive.

Hasselbeck is on the list because I wanted the list to be as diverse as possible so if Oprah got added a right winger had to be added too

Technically we had the option of a mentally unstable George III and we told him to take his madness and his taxes and his soldiers and **** off back to his dreary island.

If there had been a queen like Elizabeth on the throne back then America probably would have said, "Yassss, queeeennnn!":o

Haha alright yeah, fair.

Unfortunately yes. I think as bad as trump is the republicans know Pence just wouldn't be able to excite his base in the same way.

I'm hoping the democrats have a big year this year and then lock him in place for two years and won't let him do anything. Then in 2020 bye bye trump

Unfortunately especially if The Wall gets built. November is going to be interesting.

Kamala Harris or Tulsi Gabbard would be very cool candidates.

It should've been Hillary Clinton. In 2008. One or two terms. Save Obama for 2016.

Now IDK. I don't want to focus on gender. First, I want to make The White House great again.

Replace "great" with "viable" or "stable" and I think you've got it.

I think Kamala Harris probably has the best shot, though my loyalties lean more towards Warren. I like Kamala though. I listened to her speak the other day. She's able to form grammatically correct sentences and doesn't sound like a belligerent, self-absorbed child. I'm ready for an upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"