Thew New JSA - Yay Or Nay?

I was comparing it to JLA.

However, it almost gets a nay for having Steel. I do not look forward to him b****ing about his steel bones.

It's a new Commander Steel. I'm hoping he'll be less of a little girl than the Detroit League's Steel.
GoldenAgeHero said:
hal jordan forever!
Wow, that was even less productive than your usual posts. Kudos on reaching new lows. :)

Which is really saying something, because Hal Jordan starts out pretty damn low.

Quite. On account of his sucking and generally not being a good character and such.

actually theres alot, thats why hal's book has'nt been cancelled nor is it on the verge of getting cancelled. which i cant say the same for checkmate low numbers.:)

Hal's book was canceled, actually. Hence the Parallax story and his becoming a villain. He wasn't interesting enough to hold people's attention, even after a relaunch. It's only a matter of time before his snore-inducing banality kicks in again.

As soon as Johns builds up enough embarassment over the crappy new series and leaves it, the book will implode.

Matter of time? That happened right after a preview of GL#1.

The Leaguer said:
As soon as Johns builds up enough embarassment over the crappy new series and leaves it, the book will implode.
Literally. Comic collections everywhere will sprout singularities where the current GL volume used to be.

I'm sure Corp meant that it's only a matter of time before his snore-inducing banality overcomes most readers' nostalgia. Everyone already knew he sucked.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Yessirree.

After saying another guy doesn't put out very productive posts, writing only "Yessirree" doesn't really help people to take you seriously in that respect. :rolleyes:

Apprentice said:
After saying another guy doesn't put out very productive posts, writing only "Yessirree" doesn't really help people to take you seriously in that respect. :rolleyes:

Apprentice, start being productive please.

kthanxbye.

Yes, Apprentice, I'm afraid your lack of productivity has simply become more than we can accept with a clean conscience.

You're fired.

Apprentice said:
I wasn't aware anyone took me seriously to begin with. I'll have to start working harder.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I thought lettering was mostly computerized at this point. Calligraphy's basically a dead art.

I thought so to so why the need for a Letterer?

Are you saying I wasted my HS Elective on a dead art? :csad:

Yes. It's ok, though, I wasted my college career on English. :)

I've wondered what exactly a letterer does in comics these days, myself. I'm guessing they choose the fonts and type the dialogue out so it fits into the panels nicely, but I don't know.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Yes. It's ok, though, I wasted my college career on English. :)

I've wondered what exactly a letterer does in comics these days, myself. I'm guessing they choose the fonts and type the dialogue out so it fits into the panels nicely, but I don't know.

Dude. :down

What were you thinking?

I want that job. *Probably the only one that will get me into the comic book world*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"