Iron Man 2 Footage found folks no joke

http://www.empireonline.com/movie-con/

Due to the extremely exclusive nature of the material you will be seeing this weekend, as with last year, we will have high levels of security at the BFI Southbank. All mobile phones, cameras, recording devices and laptops will have to be handed into our security team before entry to the auditorium will be allowed. If possible, please do not bring such items with you.

So I guess chance of shaky cam vids from that screening is quite minimal.

Can someone elaborate on what movie-con is... cuz my initial search failed to find a description or location.

Nooooooooo. Okay someone really needs to hide a camera in their shoe or underwear.

Or get a bionic eye implanted... that would be cool... rather Stark-ish if you will...

What's the music that is heard in the footage, right after the courtroom scene?

Did anybody else notice that Tony looked hungover/still drunk when he was talking to Fury? Also I'm so excited for War Machine. And whateve other untold suprises might end up in IM2!!

Can someone elaborate on what movie-con is... cuz my initial search failed to find a description or location.

Movie-Con is run by Empire Movie magazine and a movie convention, not really any comic stuff at all.

Just film panels, trailers, news stuff like that.

If it wasn't down in London I'd have gone.

im sorry but the leaked footage looked stupid, im glad i didn't get my hopes up for the sequel

^Care to elaborate further.
the whole trailer that was leaked, had way way way too much humor imo, the scene with whiplash was seriously ******ed, walking towards the camera for like a minuted doing the dumb whiplash thing was just pathetic. only scene that looked cool was when Iron Man was like shooting something with a few extra guns that came out his suit(i think)that was neat along the flying scene. I just hope Whiplash can really be a threat to Iron Man

the whole trailer that was leaked, had way way way too much humor imo, the scene with whiplash was seriously ******ed, walking towards the camera for like a minuted doing the dumb whiplash thing was just pathetic. only scene that looked cool was when Iron Man was like shooting something with a few extra guns that came out his suit(i think)that was neat along the flying scene. I just hope Whiplash can really be a threat to Iron Man
I guess you aren't a fan of the comics since that wasn't Iron Man but War Machine at the end of the clip.

I guess you aren't a fan of the comics since that wasn't Iron Man but War Machine at the end of the clip.
im being honest i don't anything about Iron Man, and you're right at the end it looked like someone else my bad. I enjoyed the first movie though thats why i kinda have my hopes up for the sequel. So is Don Cheadle going to be War Machine?

I know...I know.

im being honest i don't anything about Iron Man, and you're right at the end it looked like someone else my bad. I enjoyed the first movie though thats why i kinda have my hopes up for the sequel. So is Don Cheadle going to be War Machine?
Yes. :dry:

sorry.. i didnt want to answer ur question because i wanted Hurm to do it 8)

And Tony Stark was lying on the floor... Whiplash must have did something epic to the racing stadium...

Im assuming Tony will call his Armor to him with his mind... thats a first on the big screen?

sorry.. i didnt want to answer ur question because i wanted Hurm to do it 8)

And Tony Stark was lying on the floor... Whiplash must have did something epic to the racing stadium...

Im assuming Tony will call his Armor to him with his mind... thats a first on the big screen?

Doubt it, he seems to take about half an hour to actually get into his suit. Maybe that will an issue in this film, that somebody attacked him and threw him about, and there was nothing he could do about it because he couldnt call timeout for half an hour to run back home and get in to his armour.

Whens a good quality trailer going to be released already? Comic-con was aaaages ago.
Trying SO hard not to build my hopes up for this film, but it so difficult. Last film i built my hopes up this much for was Watchmen :csad:

That was bad ass. It's sorta like Whiplash is playing with Tony the way a cat plays with a mouse.

Like "Yea I'm coming...and there ain't nothing you can do about it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"