Iron Man 2 Footage found folks no joke

I liked both Jumanji and Zathura. It funny that both of those directors are now doing Marvel Studios movies. Now just get Zemekis for one and we'll have the Chris Van Allsburg trifecta!

What movies are those 2 directors doing? I loved both movies as well; wasn't expecting much from Zathura but I was pleasantly surprised. :up:

What movies are those 2 directors doing? I loved both movies as well; wasn't expecting much from Zathura but I was pleasantly surprised. :up:

Well Favs is one of them(guess which Marvel films he's making) and Joe Johnston is the other and he's directing Captain America(that is if he can ever get finished with that damn Wolf-Man movie).

Well Favs is one of them(guess which Marvel films he's making) and Joe Johnston is the other and he's directing Captain America(that is if he can ever get finished with that damn Wolf-Man movie).

Nice :up:

Maybe Whiplash will be more of a stalker-villain rather than a balls-out, "I'll Fight Iron Man" villain. Kinda like the Joker to Batman. Joker doesn't try to fight Batman, cause he'd get his ass kicked and he knows it. So he goes another way.

I hope he is more like that - cuz last time I checked Whiplash wasn't Luke Cage or anything - The only think that made him bullet proof, I think, was his costume or something (which he is lacking in the SDCC trailer)

Did I not hear just recently that his Wolf-Man had been delayed? And does that not mean that he's getting started on Cap sooner?

Did I not hear just recently that his Wolf-Man had been delayed? And does that not mean that he's getting started on Cap sooner?

Yeah, they pushed it back for the third time I believe. Never a good sign. They(Universal) claim it's because they don't want it to face New Moon this fall.

Yeah, they pushed it back for the third time I believe. Never a good sign. They(Universal) claim it's because they don't want it to face New Moon this fall.

Psshh... New Moon isn't going to be a mega blockbuster just how the first piece of s*** wasn't. Only the fangirls (& any poor fool they drag along) will see it.

Maybe the official trailer is online before the end of this month.
The official trailer? Maybe nitpicking but first there will be a teaser trailer. And this Comic-Con footage is not a trailer in the truest sense. Now that Paramount is trying to remove the leaked material from teh interweb, does that outlaw official release despite Favreau's suggestion?

Well good...then let's get going on Captain America Joe. Let Lon Chaney Jr. rest anyway.

That WM piece in the CC trailer will definitely be the end of the teaser or the real trailer. Perfect way to sell the film. They'll probably just speed it up and cut out parts to fit it into a shorter trailer.

Psshh... New Moon isn't going to be a mega blockbuster just how the first piece of s*** wasn't. Only the fangirls (& any poor fool they drag along) will see it.

No one ever went broke underestimating the world-wide audience. Look at TF2. New Moon will be big.

No one ever went broke underestimating the world-wide audience. Look at TF2. New Moon will be big.

It'll be huge and it'll make me said when a movie like that breaks TDK records...

But the first TF made over 700 mil WW. Twilight made a little over 383 WW.

Plus TF has a wider audience, Twilight is just stupid teen girls.

Ergh.... Dumbass Twilight is making us suffer in two ways! (Wolfman & Cap being delayed >:-( )

It will NOT break TDK's records. The only movies I see doing that in the near future are IM2 (maybe), the last Harry Potter movie, Batman 3 or the Avengers.

I hear the sequel to Bride Wars called Bride Wars 2: Bride Harder is supposed to be amazing. I think the teaser is up on YouTube.

Whiplash will emerge as a more powerful villain... they've pretty much given that part of the story away when they cast rourke as a Russian

I threw up the Comic Con trailer for download.

Iron Man 2 - Comic Con trailer (.flv / 12.12 MB)
This better quality than the other ... or is it the same one?!
Other...? I have this file too which I downloaded from Myspace (when it was still there):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6P9W8LC8 - 17.46 MB

Slightly bigger resolution and audio quality is somewhat clearer due different codec and bitrate but overall it is still crappy quality.

Last edited:
But the first TF made over 700 mil WW. Twilight made a little over 383 WW.

Plus TF has a wider audience, Twilight is just stupid teen girls.

Ergh.... Dumbass Twilight is making us suffer in two ways! (Wolfman & Cap being delayed >:-( )

It will NOT break TDK's records. The only movies I see doing that in the near future are IM2 (maybe), the last Harry Potter movie, Batman 3 or the Avengers.

I didn't say it would - I said I'll be sad when a movie like that breaks TDK records... Which will happen some day... IM2 won't even come close, people love it, but TDK had TONS of hype and the initial boost (as bad as this may sound) of Heath Ledger dying. Don't get me wrong, I loved TDK, but I am not above thinking that some portion of the early box office results were due to Heath dying. Legitimately so, however. When someone gives that great of performance, it is often looked over with a movie like TDK (a comic-book movie).

That being said, I don't think that Batman 3 will break records like TDK, nor with the Avengers movie.

Out of the options you gave, I would have to think that the last two harry potter movies MIGHT have a chance, I would think they would have a better chance if they combined it to one film, but since it is two - I don't know... probably not. The studio will make a CRAP ton more money that way though...

I actually expected TF:ROTF to beat TDK... given the first movie made 700+M... (and Pirates 2 DID beat TDK...)

Im thinking if IM2 is as critically successful as IM1, it could sure get to 800+ish worldwide...

Having said all that, i think Avengers can go up to Return of the King money. Its a franchise with so many (altho not yet revealed) characters...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"