World For the last time, Animated Lex was not and is not black!

Morgoth

Sidekick
Reaction score
After all these years there are still people on here who think Lex in the animated series was black, and just now I was watching the commentary on A Brave New Metropolis, and Bruce Timm said he thought it was funny that some thought Lex was black just 'cause he had the outlined pronounced lips, and it is not true, he said he had the same skin color as Superman.

I always thought that was stupid, you could tell he's white, just 'cause he has big lips doesn't make him black. And people talk about racist stereo types, there's one of 'em.

Morgoth said:
I always thought that was stupid, you could tell he's white, just 'cause he has big lips doesn't make him black. And people talk about racist stereo types, there's one of 'em.
That's not a racist stereotype. In case you haven't noticed, black people from a certain background do have thick lips. It's a feature of that race. Just like the slanted eyes on oriental people.

Mr. Timm said more than once they used Tele Savalis as their model when making Lex. he was Greek.

Agreed, he's definitely not black. He's the prototypical arian supremicist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"