What incident or decision led to your current hairstyle?

I told the guy cutting my hair to clean my up and he ended up taking a bunch off, now i just have to wait for it to grow back and continue my search for a good place to cut my hair

its shaggy but curly/wavy so theres not much i can do with it at this stage but brush it in the morning and by the end of the day it looks however it wants.

I cut my hair short (1/8" - 1/4") about a year and a half ago when I realized I wasn't going to stop balding. Rather than try to rock thinning hair with a receding hairline I decided to embrace my bald-headed destiny.

I cut my hair short (1/8" - 1/4") about a year and a half ago when I realized I wasn't going to stop balding. Rather than try to rock thinning hair with a receding hairline I decided to embrace my bald-headed destiny.

You're smart. I hate it when balding people try to hold onto their last pieces of hair.

It's so much easier getting up in the morning and not worrying about how my hair looks. :up:

I always get bald fades on the sides and back and leave it short on the top. I started doing that about ten years ago out of pure laziness. I hated waking up in the morning before work and combing my hair all the time.

With my cut now I just wake up splash water on it and all is well. Plus it's summer right now so a super short cut is very lovely. Especially the summer we've been having.

Though this past winter I had let my hair grow out because I just didn't feel like hitting up the barber shop. So, my hair got kind of long, probably the longest I had ever had it in my life. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"