Fox, Blue Sky to do Peanuts film

I have to admit I don't hate it like I thought I would. I hope they at least use music reminiscent of Vince Guaraldi's.

Check out the detail...

original.jpg

original.jpg

I like how they're advertising it as "Peanuts by Shulz".

Charlie Brown looks like a plastic toy come to life. I actually like that as a stylistic choice.

Like the teaser.

On the other hand, once this hits home video, Most Offensive Videos will have a field day redubbing it.

Never seen the original show but this looks pretty neat.

This is what I thought the TinTinoie would've looked like. Still cartoony in a handdrawn way but with texture and other nuanced details.

For example I love that you can see snoopy's fur yet his face looks like it was drawn onto his face with a paint brush.

That teaser looks great.I'm not really worried about it as much as I was before.

I'm loving what I've seen so far. I loved the old movies...I used to check them out from my local library when I was a kid all the time! I can't wait to see this!

The teaser looks like it's going to be a great movie.

I was very pleasantly surprised by this, it really excites me a lot that we're finally getting a new Peanuts film, first we got the Muppets back now this I really hope they get the tone right.

the trailer made me smile like a child, can't wait for this
really love the design/art style, it looks just like the old cartoon but with added textures

i really like that it's being marketed as "Peanuts by Shulz".

This looks fun, I'm really pumped for this as I'm pretty much a Peanuts fanatic.

Man, the animation in this looks really unique, hints of hand draw, CGI and stop go animation. Interesting.

I like that Charles Schulz's son and grandson are involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"