Fox, The Infamous Studio, At It Again!

Like X-3 good? Cause then you should just discount their posts. :o

People who have seen it on the X boards seem to think it's pretty good.

You'll excuse me if I dont take their opinions too seriously. People give the Batboards a ton of ****, but the X-boards are a close runner up.

You'll excuse me if I dont take their opinions too seriously. People give the Batboards a ton of ****, but the X-boards are a close runner up.

I spoke too soon. I read the X boards last night when I first heard the film had leaked and the buzz was really positive. I checked back there a little while ago and it's more mixed now, but I hear the leaked version is really rough and it's possible that 14 more minutes could be added for the theatrical release.

The movie was already stated to be 90 minutes so do you mean the leaked version is 85 minutes or with thte 14 minutes it's closer to an hour and 4t minutes?

I spoke too soon. I read the X boards last night when I first heard the film had leaked and the buzz was really positive. I checked back there a little while ago and it's more mixed now, but I hear the leaked version is really rough and it's possible that 14 more minutes could be added for the theatrical release.

Yeah, and Galactus won't really be a cloud.

The movie was already stated to be 90 minutes so do you mean the leaked version is 85 minutes or with thte 14 minutes it's closer to an hour and 4t minutes?

Someone on the thread said the leaked version was more like 99 minutes without credits and 106 with credits. The theatrical version is supposed to have 14 additional minutes added, bringing it up to 113 minutes without credits and 120 minutes with it, I guess. I should note some people aren't buying the rumors.

Yeah, and Galactus won't really be a cloud.

I think Galactus was a losing battle either way....Giant Space Cloud or Giant Man in Blue Tights with a purple bucket on his head.....I don't think Galactus was meant for live action

I think Galactus was a losing battle either way....Giant Space Cloud or Giant Man in Blue Tights with a purple bucket on his head.....I don't think Galactus was meant for live action
They could have done something. Maybe a giant cyborg looking creature. It would have been better than a cloud.

They could have done something. Maybe a giant cyborg looking creature. It would have been better than a cloud.

I think if they only show a pair of eyes and mouth, it'd be far more impressive than that cloud.

I think the idea could be sold with the right production.

HAHA glad I saw this before paying to see this boat load of crap. Karma is a *****.

DBE leaked long before it reached theaters too, I think. Fox needs to get a handle on its employees.

People who have seen it on the X boards seem to think it's pretty good.
That is very very wrong. There are way more people over there that think it was horrible or mediocre versus fantastic and good. I have watched it and if you want to read my review click the link in my sig...but I can save you the time and say that it was a big meh fest.

That is very very wrong. There are way more people over there that think it was horrible or mediocre versus fantastic and good. I have watched it and if you want to read my review click the link in my sig...but I can save you the time and say that it was a big meh fest.

I corrected myself later on:

Is your review spoilerific? I don't want to know too much about the movie.

The movie is..bad. And it's pretty much the finished version. There's just some special effects that aren't finished and wires not taken out during fight scenes. And I highly doubt there will be more footage. Something tells me someone at fox leaked that out to make pissed off people who saw the leaked version feel better and go see the film. I'm glad it got leaked because its a big F U to fox for raping good movies and worrying about making huge amounts of unnecessary money from the sheep instead of actually making quality movies. Hey fox..April Fools *****ebags!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"