World Frank Welker and Michael Ironside as Darkseid

Hordakfan

Civilian
Reaction score
Any thoughts on these two actors as the part especially Welker in the Super Powers Galactic Team show?

Michael Ironside IS Darkseid to me.

Michael Ironside should just change his last name to Darkseid. :p

And what does everyone think of Frank Welker's version?

Welker's version was decent. It was weird since if you look at most of the Super Friends in the 70's it was pretty campy stuff. Then when it became Super Powers it got a bit more serious.

Ironside I think had the best and most subtle version of Darkseid. It was fitting that he turned out to be the big bad throughout STAS and later Justice League.

Andre Braugher just never found it to me. It wasn't bad but it was stiff and clunky.

Welker's version was decent. It was weird since if you look at most of the Super Friends in the 70's it was pretty campy stuff. Then when it became Super Powers it got a bit more serious.

Ironside I think had the best and most subtle version of Darkseid. It was fitting that he turned out to be the big bad throughout STAS and later Justice League.

Andre Braugher just never found it to me. It wasn't bad but it was stiff and clunky.

Agree 100%.

I agree on Ironside, he was the best one with Welker being second and he sounded like Doc Claw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"