Friday Night Lights

:( Series finale as in the last episide, or that he'll be around at least a coupla times before it ends?

Oh, and here is a pic of Taylor all shorn. It's enough to makes a grown woman cry:

nohair.jpg

I'm sure we'll see him in jail throughout the season but I have a feeling he may released around series finale time. I could be wrong though.

I actually prefer him with the short hair. The long hair makes him look a bit feminine, IMO.

There is NOTHING feminine about Tim Riggins.

Kinda reminds me of a young Tom Cruise

Kinda reminds me of a young Tom Cruise

Good episode yesterday
But Im not digging where Julie and Vince's storylines are going

Last edited:
I have to wait until it runs on NBC. :( That'll be next year for me. :waa:

I enjoyed this episode quite a bit except for the Julie parts. That dude just seems incredibly sketchy to me for some reason.

Next week's promo looks real interesting, can't wait to see Vince's Dad converse with Coach Taylor.

The whole Julie storyline is just lame to me

Julie sleeping with someone who she thinks is a married man is f***ed up

I haven't seen Wednesday's episode yet. I'm not thrilled where Julie's arc is going though.

I'll have to set my DVR. :D Meanwhile I've been watching Off the Map, Zach Gilford has been on that and he's still wonderful. :D

(on't worry no spoilers)
It's a very satisfying series finale. I liked how just about every character's story wrapped up without leaving too many loose ends. The season it self was pretty good. There was a very bad storyline with Julie and there are some characters that are introduced that dont really have anything to do but those are my only complaints. Sure, there are a few things that couldve wrapped up better in the finale and I wish a few characters made better final appearances, but overall I was really happy with the finale and I'm really sad to see this TV series go.

I hope all the main actors find work and fame in the future and it seems like alot of them already have:
-Kyle Chandler (Coach) is in Super 8 directed by JJ Abrams and hopefully has decent film career going soon
-Connie Britton (Tami) has some indie films under her belt
-Taylor Kitsch (Riggins) is definitely going some places. He's the leading man in Battleship and John Carter of Mars
-Aimee Teegarden (Julie) has some film roles lined up in Prom and Scr4m
-Jesse Plemons (Landry) is has roles in Battleship (with Kitsch) and Paul. Dont know how big those roles are though
-Zach Gilford (Searcen) has a role of the tv show Off the Map and has an indie lined up
-Minka Kelly (Lyla) was named the hottest girl by Esquire MAgazine and is just known for being incredibly attractive. She also had a few guest spots on Parenthood and Entourage. But now she's cast as one of CHarlie's Angels. After Kitsch I see her going the farthest
-Adrianne Palicki (Tyra) has a few film roles under her belt and has the Red Dawn remake whenever that gets released
-Scott Porter (Street) has apparently been doing really well in his guest spot/supporting role in The Good Wife. Also he has a film coming up with Chris Pine and Channing Tatum.
-Michael B Jordan (Vince) has a role in George Lucas' Red Tails as well as doing a guest spot in a few episodes of Parenthood
-Jurnee Smollett (Jess) has a supporting role in The Defenders on CBS
-Matt Lauria (Luke) has a supporting role in The Chicago Code on FOX

Unfortunetly Brad Leland (Buddy), Gaius Charles (Smash), Derek Phillips (Billy Riggins) and some other of the actors dont have much/anything going on. Im especially disappointed that Charles isnt getting more. He's such a good actor.

But as Ive said before Im going to miss this show. I think Season 1 will go down in history as one of the best single seasons on TV ever

Last edited:
Also order of my favorite seasons
2 (yes even with some of the more ridiculous plots)

I have seen all the episodes of season 5 except for the series finale. I'll watch that later today. Personally, seasons 1 and 3 are my favorite. The new batch of kids in seasons 4 and 5 have been good but nothing will compare to the original set in seasons 1-3 IMO.

Okay, just saw the series finale. It was great. Really sad to see this show come to an end. Between last year and this year, the majority of the shows I watch are either finished or about to finish. :csad:

Just killed the entire season on DVD in two days. Wow, what a great finale.

I've only seen season 4 and 5, I gotta go back and hit up the first three.

Yeah I cruised through it just about as fast myself. What a crime this show isn't continuing on. :(

I think it ended pretty well though. Now I gotta go back and watch the first three seasons.

You'll love them. :) There's a lot more Taylor action in those. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"