Funniest lines of Thor: Ragnarok

I forgot how it went exactly, but I loved Thor's line about Loki turning into a snake when they were younger and then stabbing him.

Hahahahaha "And then he turned back into Loki and was like IT'S ME!!! Then he stabbed me in the chest."

The delivery and the randomness of the story are what killed me.

In response to finding out the portal was called "Devil's Anus" Thor says - "I swear I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." LOLOL

Not a line, but my audiences have laughed pretty loud at Banner hurling himself onto the rainbow bridge. ....A really odd thing to laugh at when you think about it. ...But it's forking funny.

I also liked Thor kept bringing up “sun’s getting low” bit like when he and Bruce were on the streets.

This movie just had nice little callbacks to the other Avengers movies.

That almost redeemed that part of AoU. It was one of my least favorite parts and now I'm glad it exists.

Drunk Valkyrie saying “he’s mine” then falling off the ramp brought the house down at my showing.

Seeing it for the 3rd time tonight.

Anything Hulk said made you tickle like a kid.

Thor "I just hit her with the most powerful lightning bolt in the history of lighting" had laughing hard.

Thor's story about Loki got the biggest laugh out of me as well. (and the audience)

Loki's "falling for 30 minutes" did nothing for me.

Also, the audience has an effect. For myself, and I sure some of you, how hard you laughed at scenes depended on how the audience reacted to it as well

Drunk Valkyrie saying “he’s mine” then falling off the ramp brought the house down at my showing.

It got a few chuckles from mine. I didn't like that scene.

Anything said by Korg or Hulk!

HELA: Tell me about yourself Skurge
SKURGE: My dad was a stonemason, my mum was a..
HELA: Wait, let me just stop you there. What I meant was, what is your ambition?
SKURGE: Just wanna chance to prove myself
HELA: Recognition. When I was young every great king had an executioner, not just to execute people but also to execute their vision… but mainly to execute people, still it was a great honor. I was Odin’s executioner and you shall be my executioner. Let’s begin our conquest.

Reminds me of my last job interview.

''Over here! Pile of rocks waving at you.''

Korg had me in stitches. When he wasn't talking, I was just looking at him, anticipating what was going to come out of his mouth next.

I forgot how it went exactly, but I loved Thor's line about Loki turning into a snake when they were younger and then stabbing him.
This takes the cake for the funniest moment in the film. Chris' delivery and screaming face was very good.

I really liked it when The Grandmaster melted the guy next to Thor and he was just like, "OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING ON?"

"Oh please kind sir, please don't cut my hair."

Thor and Valkyrie's exchange about his scarf. "Not if it's covering my face like this."

"Wow that was a really great rebellion, guys...I proclaim it a tie." (paraphrasing)

Let's be honest they may as well sell the script as a book. Nearly all the lines are funny.

"YESSSSSS!!!!!! Thats how it feel!"

"Loki, look who s here?"

"Hulk like big fire, Thor like small fire"

And..

Not a line but I laughed when Grandmaster song pop in when Banner hit the plane button, "Its my birthday!"

'You were pulled off by your hammer?'
Anyone from the UK would crack up at this as 'pulled off' means...well, you know.

Thor - “What are you doing? Stop doing that I t’s weird.”
Banner - “Tony wears really tight pants.” “Why did you dress me in Tony’s clothes?”
Thor - “Because you where naked.”
Banner - “Ok. I’ll give you that.”

“Tony and the gipsy.”

“Criminally seductive lord of thunder.”

“IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!”

The "It's my birthday!" caught me totally off guard. I was like wait what? Then laughed and then tried to figure out if it was some old song or something. People at the theatre bursted out laughing with that scene.

It was similar to this one "Grandmaster Jam Session". Taika said that they made a track where Goldblum is signing a birthday song. :woot:

[YT]G7s7MvRNmzI[/YT]

'You were pulled off by your hammer?'
Anyone from the UK would crack up at this as 'pulled off' means...well, you know.

I was kind of shocked they used that line - especially since it's a Marvel movie.

I was kind of shocked they used that line - especially since it's a Marvel movie.

It got a laugh over here but it's not a commonly used phrase to describe it. "Jacked off" is.

- I have been falling...FOR THIRTY MINUTES! [Loki]
- OK, that's enough. [Doctor Strange]
- Are you the god of hammers? [Odin]
- Fake! [Hela]

I'll do more another time hopefully, there are so many great lines in this movie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"