Funniest lines of Thor: Ragnarok

tumblr_inline_ozsldjgSHM1rhrzwi_400.gif

tumblr_inline_ozsldwyXtc1rhrzwi_400.gif

tumblr_inline_ozsle5SrrA1rhrzwi_400.gif

tumblr_inline_ozsleenr1r1rhrzwi_400.gif

Loki is such a *****. :funny:

the whole bit about how Thor tells Val how likes women & is a fan of Valkyries :sly::woot::woot:

giphy.gif

Hulk to Thor: I smashed you with your baby arms lol

Banner to joining the revengers: I'm undecided

Grandmaster when explaining his age that long silence was gold

Funniest line for me was:

"Why are you handing me the melt stick? He was interrupting, that's not a capital offense!"

That whole exchange had me DYING! I also loved "I pardon you. Pardon you from LIFE!"

Hulk throws his chair to keep Valkerie in then when she looks at him with the WTF face he goes "PLEASE" LOL

Last edited:

"Why are you handing me the melt stick? He was interrupting, that's not a capital offense!"

That whole exchange had me DYING! I also loved "I pardon you. Pardon you from LIFE!"

the fact that his cousin name was Carlo had me dying I mean when has an Alien had a regular name like that lol

Oh man this scene had me in stiches. :woot:

tumblr_p34zbfRa0b1wc6j8ho1_540.gif

Loki "YESS THAT'S HOW IT FEELS"

That line really made my theater burst into leaughter. It also helped that my gf had just watched Avenger1 and 2 back to back so she knew why Loki was saying this and and THor's "sun in going down line".

One of the things that i loved most about the movie was how the dialog was delivered. It felt so natural, so smooth... the interactions between the characters where so human and relatable. I guess it has to do a lot with how Taika improvises on the spot and lets people just run with their improv, situational humor...

Thor and Hulk/Banner relationship, their dialog and behavior was a prime example of that. And the humor that appeared from their interaction was so great. Again hats off to Taika for pulling this off in such a wonderful manner.

Pretty much all of Goldblum's banter is hysterical. I laughed basically every time he spoke.

One of my favorite non-Grandmaster lines though came during Thor's exchange with Valkyrie when she's like "I don't plan on not drinking" and Thor's just like "Oh." Something about the way Waititi shot their faces dead straight on with the camera made it really funny too.

Last edited:
I think Topaz's reaction after he said it was what made the joke.

I just remembered this scene:

Thor: We have to fight this really powerful being... who also happens to be my sister.
Banner: That is so wrong on so many levels? What? I don't want to fight your sister! That's... that's a family issue!

Ruffalo's delivery is so great there. :funny:

Hahahah yes, loved that one too. Their improv was almost sitcom Larry David worthy at times.

I laughed hard when Hulk walked naked in front of Thor and Thor said, " Oh, it's in my head now."

Also, the audience groaned when they saw Hulk's bare butt. That whole sequence was funny.

I cracked up at that callback..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"