Funny Games

Ah yeah. This was with No Country. I didn't like the the fact that its practically just like Clockwork...

meh.

I saw the original movie in my class. It's not at all like Clockwork, it's actually a pretty interesting movie. Though it's definitely not a feel good one.

I love the original, and this is a shot-for-shot remake, so it should be extremely good. At first i was unsure about the casting (except for Naomi), but after seeing the trailers and clips, i'm extremely excited for it. It looks just the same (which is a great thing).

I love the original, and this is a shot-for-shot remake, so it should be extremely good. At first i was unsure about the casting (except for Naomi), but after seeing the trailers and clips, i'm extremely excited for it. It looks just the same (which is a great thing).

Yeah, that's what Gus Van Sant must have thought when he directed the remake of Psycho.:whatever:

I honestly don't believe the director would take away from his own work if he didn't think he could make it just as well.

Gus Van Sant's Psycho on the other hand :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"