FX Atlanta

Another amazing episode.

This show is gonna win every damn Emmy this Fall.

Stunted on season. My favorite of the season so far.

Last edited:
The recording studio scenes...

Lol at the soccer mom losing it at the "shout out Colin Kaepernick" line.

I wonder if Earn's friend will show this season...the one he used to work with at the airport.

Wondering how many more nods to Get Out we'll get in tonight's episode.

If your girlfriend is bilingual and is giggling and laughing with another dude in that language, shut that **** down.

If your girlfriend is bilingual and is giggling and laughing with another dude in that language, shut that **** down.

Darn straight. I did that a few times till I learned the language.

Has there really been a bad episode of this show? I mean some episodes are better than others but I don’t think that there truly has been imo.

Has there really been a bad episode of this show? I mean some episodes are better than others but I don’t think that there truly has been imo.

Nope. All have been at least decent and some are SUPER. :sly:

Glover is gonna win another EMMY.

I pray that I never have a barbershop experience like Paper Boi is having...

That kid calling Paper Boi a super Saiyan killed me.

Which, oddly enough, reminded me of that one lyric from Childish Gambino's "My Shine"-

Everything I'm saying, I'm Super Saiyan like Goku.

That barbershop episode should be a whole movie. lol

The Barber shop episode was too real.

I've seen plenty barbers in my time pull Bibby type stuff.

I know of a few barbers who always have some side hustle going on that they try to get you in on. The phone thing as well I've been witness too.

Bibby definitely made me appreciate my barber, lol.

I had a barber who would always wear an earpiece. He ****ed up my hair and that was the last time I ever went to see him.

Ever since mine took a gash out of my head back in 96 before my senior picture I've been shaving my head ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"