G.I. Joe: Rise Of Cobra Halloween Costumes.

yahhh, found my new fav thread for this year :) The Storm Shadow Costume isnt half bad, I would only buy it to get the top then use some other pants, same thing with Snake Eyes, but in the end Ill probably end up making my own costume like every year. But they actually did do a good job on the ninja costumes plus the swords.

Yeah. i'm probably gonna buy the Storm Shadow costume along with the 2 swords. The Robo suits look really stupid though. not in the movie, i think they look cool in the movie, on print they look dumb.

Just think now we get to see this everywhere on Halloween:hehe:, they have the Doctor mask now on pre order as well as the Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Super Suits costumes.
19200-Deluxe-Adult-G-I-Joe-Doctor-M.jpg

more stuff here.
http://www.costumecraze.com/celebros.php?searchstring=gi+joe&x=0&y=0

Last edited:
Not bad at all. I'm might just buy these. That Doctor mask is pretty goddamn good. I'm surprised that the mask is actually that good.

I think I wouldn't have a problem with this mask if there was a helmet part of it. The fact we see his hair makes this look like Ted Theodore Logan in a gas mask.

:pal:
Good call

I think I wouldn't have a problem with this mask if there was a helmet part of it. The fact we see his hair makes this look like Ted Theodore Logan in a gas mask.

who?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"