The Official G.I. Joe Products and Merchandise Thread

thanks for that
weirdly,seeing the figures takes me back
the toys look the part and gives me a lil confidence in the movie at last!:yay:
wanna see it now!
infact I went through the links an placed a order for xmas of some Joe figures!:applaud:woot:

yeah a lil confidence, but then again, the toys are made to be more interesting...sometimes.

they need to give us what we want so we can all shut up.

Ninja Showdown!
BC_1416978828.jpg

Description
Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes duke it out in this 8 x 8 story as they each go back in time and tell their side of this ancient feud between two "brothers."

Destro's Plan

BC_1416978526.jpg

Description
This Level 3 Ready-to-Read story will feature the enemy of the G.I. JOE team, Destro McCullen.

Knowing Is Half the Battle!
BC_1416978534.jpg

Description
In this 64-paged paperback with poster is a kid-friendly book of survival skills. Want to know how to talk your way out of an embarrassing situation? Or how to graduate from college when you're twelve? Or maybe you want to learn how to be the greatest ninja in the world? Members of the elite G.I. Joe and Cobra teams have all the answers to these questions, and much more. This survival handbook contains advice from from the €œgood guys€ like Duke and Ripcord, and €œbad guys,like Storm Shadow and Destro, on everything that middle-grade readers would find useful. After all, knowing is half the battle!

They are basically Iron Grenadiers, who were one of my fave figures as a kid...

If the helmet/mask that Cobra Commander ends up wearing is similar to the ones that those solders have, that might work fine.

I got an early copy of ToyFare #139 (with Sienna Miller's Baroness on the cover). There's an article with the production designer of the movie as well as some first looks at Baroness, Duke, Flin...er...I mean Hawk, and a Viper.

Sorry. I don't have a scanner. But the ish should be hitting comic shops tomorrow.

Looks like I'll be spending another summer custom painting action figures. :D

Check out the latest Toyfare, they have pics of movie Baroness, Duke, and Hawk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"