The Official G.I. Joe Products and Merchandise Thread

Just bought Cover Girl. Great detail for such a little fig ^_^

I wanted to get Duke as my first ever GI Joe because My name is also Conrad (And really, how many flippin' main characters named Conrad are there?) But all they had was the desert gear & I wasn't feelin' that.

Your name is Conrad? That's a cool name, dude.

Thanks. It helps that the latter half is "Rad" lol

So with the new action figures shown this week I guess we know that:
- Brendan Fraser's character isn't called Gung Ho, he's Sgt. Stone...and thankfully also not Sgt. Slaughter as Sommers wanted.
- The Joe characters Wet-Suit, Charbroil and Grand Slam all will likely make cameos in the movie too most of them by the looks of things as M.A.R.S. operatives.

So with the new action figures shown this week I guess we know that:
- Brendan Fraser's character isn't called Gung Ho, he's Sgt. Stone...and thankfully also not Sgt. Slaughter as Sommers wanted.
- The Joe characters Wet-Suit, Charbroil and Grand Slam all will likely make cameos in the movie too most of them by the looks of things as M.A.R.S. operatives.

Sgt. Stone is Brendan Frasier. You could never tell just looking at the figure. Why are those 3 joes working for M.A.R.S. in the movie?

It weirds me out to see Brendan Frasier aging. He'll always be Encino Man to me!

Does anyone know if they are doing a making of book and if it's out yet?

There's the usual stuff that comes out, movie adaptation, children storybooks, coloring books, maybe check on Amazon.

I wanna get that book with the J. Scott Campbell art sPrinkled in it.

I wanna get that book with the J. Scott Campbell art sPrinkled in it.
His art is only sprinkled on the covers of the IDW reprints of Marvel's G.I.Joe and the Best Of Larry Hama cover, he hasn't done an acual comic in years and too bad too because he's a sorely missed artist.

The merch for this movie is looking pretty good so far. It seriously annoys me that a 3.75" action figure can cost $8.00 these days though! Just a year or two ago I was able to pick up Sigma 6 figures for about that much, and they were roughly 4x bigger. I guess we can blame the recession for this one.
count yourself lucky. the cheapest ive seen them are $11.99. Most is $20.

I just went to my local H-E-B and they had THREE set ups full of the different movie-Joe figures. They didn't have CC in the figures, but they had the little heroes version. The back of his mask was interesting, I'd never seen it before. Silver with bells and whistles on it.

I didn't buy any, but I would have bought the CC full sized if they'd had it, just for kicks. :o
H-E-B sells G.I. Joes!?! I didn't think the grocery store would stock that much?

H-E-B sells G.I. Joes!?! I didn't think the grocery store would stock that much?

Are you kidding?? They have a whole toy isle! :wow:

Plus toys on the end-caps of other isles.

His art is only sprinkled on the covers of the IDW reprints of Marvel's G.I.Joe and the Best Of Larry Hama cover, he hasn't done an acual comic in years and too bad too because he's a sorely missed artist.

True, but he has that 2010 calender of "unofficial" Disney girls coming out and it looks flippin' sweet!

Anyone have the link to CC please? Thanks.

I bought Snake Eyes today, freaking awesome figure may be my favorit Snake Eyes yet. I was tempted by Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes, but that's another day.

True, but he has that 2010 calender of "unofficial" Disney girls coming out and it looks flippin' sweet!

Off topic, but yeah....oh, Campbell, have you no shame? :o :oldrazz:

jscsffswizardofozbyjsco.jpg

jscsfairytalefantasiesb.jpg

i have a gi joe dogtag that the dogtag vending machines at wal mart are selling the one desingened to resemble the unit patch
does anyone kow if there'll be a soundack CD?

Just pics will do thanks.

EDIT: I found them. Thanks for trying though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"