The Official G.I. Joe Products and Merchandise Thread

I'm thinking about taking one of the heads off of one of my Darth Maul's, file the horns down, repaint it and give it some scars so I can have a "maskless" Snake Eyes figure.

May purchase two Paris Pursuite Snake Eye's and another standard to mix and match parts for the head as well.

you'd think MARS candy would be a soe-in fir a tie in with this movie

diggin the figures.... really wannt cc, destro and baroness.. the snake eyes with the trenchcoat looked really badass

The toys are starting to appear in stores

http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/attachment.php?do=fullview&attachmentid=6301

12" Accelerator Duke action figure commercial

Also, more toy pics

http://img230.imageshack.us/i/3641380259445750bfe4.jpg/

doctor01.jpg

anyone know when this hits stores ?

Today I just finished my custom Cobra Commander and Zartan figures. Cobra Commander has a removable classic-style helmet rather than the bubble, and his face and chest have been re-painted to look more movie-accurate.

I made my Zartan custom using a Viper Commando's body and Zartan's second head (the hat one).

I made some tweaks to my regular Zartan and Snake Eyes figures. I gave Zartan black hair to look more like Arnold Vosloo, and I also added the some red to the stripes on Snake Eyes' sword which were curiously missing before.

After having sold some stuff on eBay, my collection is as follows:

Desert Ambush Duke
Desert Ambush Snake Eyes
Desert Ambush Scarlett
Attack on the Pit Baroness
Attack on the Pit Storm Shadow
Zartan
Agent Helix

Next figure I get will probably be Destro.

I now have 20 unopended ROC figures along with three that I've opened. I've opened Reactive Armour Duke, Storm Shadow with mask and the regular Snake Eyes which are all doubles that I have of the unopened figures. I also have a SE ROC t-shirt that I got from Wal Mart.

they need to make GI Joe Resolute a full time show...in the evenings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"